lost a love in crime

(Dimentio's PoV)

"She is honestly adorable" i tell the count with a chuckle. "Yes but did you bring her here? Questions count bleck" "well that's the problem, she keeps getting out of my grip, like a kitten getting away from a wild child.." I say in a irritated voice. "The girl doesn't want to mind me, so we need to figure out a way to bring her here..we can not harm her, or she'll just be more scared of us" i say as everyone looks at me. "I agree with him"Mimi suddenly said. "If we hurt the girl, there will be no girl" "i agree with 'em" o'chunks finally says. "Count bleck is thinking...alright, tonight, you three set out to look for the girl and bring her here..and Dimentio.." "Yes dear count?" I say as i look up at Count Bleck. "Don't fail me again.." "Yes my Count" i say as i snap, making me disappear into the girl's dimension. Ah..that's right..she's asleep...like the rest of her ungrateful kind...hm..maybe..maybe I'll just kidnap her..no Dimentio, you're better than that...but...i need her to join our team...i need her to be mine... I decide I'll take her in her sleep..yeah..as i go to her apartment, i find the girl sleeping..peacefully in her bed, how cute..i remember earlier how scared she was when i was trying to get her, it was honestly adorable how she thinks she can get away from me. As i get into her room. I snap as a box forms around her, I snap again which made us teleport out of her terrible dimention. As we make it to castle bleck, i realize it isn't 'we' anymore..it was only 'I' as I supposedly accidentally teleported her to the wrong dimension..you knew better Dimentio. Now..where could you be.. (Y/N) my dear~