Not my friend

"Oh he-" I tried to greet the man at the door that looked and smelled drunk but he cut me off. If it was anyone else I would have snapped but I didn't think I wanted to start anything with him.

"Wher' my son!" He shouted, slurring his words.
I wonder if ace minded If i punched him in the face.. seeing as he'd said he was abused and I assumed it was by this dick.
"What makes you think I want to give anything to you?" I huffed and shut the door on his face and ran to the kitchen and grabbed the recorder that was on the bench.
One I got back to the door he was still there and yelled "I'm gonna call the cops on you!"

I pressed record and hid it behind my back.

"And what do you think they'll say when we tell them about how you abuse ace?"

"HE TOLD YOU? THAT MOTHERFUCKER!" He screamed, trying to push past me and into the house so I just shoved him, in turn making him fall to the ground. I pulled the recorder out from behind my back and showed him, turning it off. "If you don't leave ace and myself alone then I'll take this to the police." I rolled my eyes when he have me a shocked look. "Okay okay!" He hissed turning away. Little did he know I was gonna get the police involved anyway.

"Adrian?" The little boy spoke softly from the stairs, he had already gotten dressed and god.. his brown mop of fluffy hair was damp and all over the place, my old button up was way to big for him so you could barely see the briefs under it. Once I was done checking him out he huffed because he new what I was doing.

"Mhm?" I answered him finally.

"Who w-was that?

I didn't want to lie but I didn't want him to worry either.

But I guess he head the voice because he took my silence as a bad thing.

He ran back up stairs and I didn't know what he was doing but I turned around and locked the door. I started walking up the black carpeted steps and couldn't see ace anywhere.

"Ace?" I called. Only a whimper in return.
"Ace, Kitten, he's gone." I tried to get him to come to me but I knew that wouldn't happen. He seemed to trust me a little but that might have just taken a step back.

I sat on the bed as he crawled out of it and I patted the sheets so he could sit next to me.

So. the nickname was his weakness.

"W-will he come back?" He murmured, trying to shuffle closer to me which surprised me greatly.

I simply gave him a flat "No."

Almost as if on cue someone knocked on my door again, scaring the shit out of both of us.

I sighed and got up. He looked at me as if asking what to do. "You just stay here, okay?" He gave a simple nod and curled up in the blankets.

I walked down the stairs again, for the 6383 time today, gee this was a real workout.

I opened the door almost hesitantly to see Isabelle. Thank fuck.

"Heyy daddy~" she murmured in my ear. God damn.

Her long wavy hair swaying behind her as she started to walk up stairs and past me.

"Wait!" I choked out. She spun around to eye me
"I-uh you can't go up there." I stuttered. I never stutter.

"Is it because of the person your babysitting because I don't really care." She said monotone.

Why don't you let me go get your stuff and I'll be back down in a second.

She huffed and rolled her eyes, a trait I hated even though I did it myself.

Once I got back up there I realised ace was sleeping so I picked him up and gently placed him under the covers.

I then ruffled through my closet to find the box of her stuff when I heard a loud gasp.

Shit shit shit!

I took a step back to see Isabelle glaring at ace with wide eyes. "You didn't want me to come up here cause your sleeping with a boy?" She yelled backing ace toss and turn.

I tried to hush her so he didn't wake up but that made it worse.

I grabbed her torso and hauled her down the stairs and shut the door

It's a long story and we can talk about it later but right you you need to leave I shoved the box into her hands. She was about to say something but I shut the door. Today was so repetitive.

As I got closer to my bedroom I heard soft whimpers and..groans?

I stood in the doorway to see ace wiggling around and kicking his legs. Oh. Bad dream.

I sat on the king size bed next to him and slowly started rubbing his back and petting his velvety black cat ears.

He calmed down and started to purr, wriggling closer to my body and pressing up against my leg. This went on until I decided to make dinner and clean a bit.

I stood up and was about to take a step to the door when aces hand latched onto mine. Cheeky little shit. "Five more minuets? He purred almost seductively.

I rolled my eyes and laid down next to him, tickling his back. I was tempted to kiss his pale, unmarked neck but we were no where close to that level yet. And I doubt we would ever get there.

His purrs sent shivers down my spine and i remembered I should probably do some research on nekos seeing as I'd probably be taking care of him for awhile.

The only thing I knew was that he would be going into heat soon enough. I really hoped it wasn't his first so he was any more horny then he needed to be.

Cause I knew whatever self control I had over him would crumble down easy if he tried to start something.