Too soon

"Ace." it came out as a groan this time I gave him a pained look and he huffed.

He buried his face into my neck and his chest was on mine But he left my lower half alone. Physically. But that didn't mean he was over torturing me.

He gave a light kiss to my collarbone and trailed up to my ear.

"Daddy." Holy shi- that word. From anyone else it was hot. From him it turned me on endlessly and sent a shiver up my spine.

"Playing with Fire here mate." I warned.

His hand snaked down to my briefs and gave a teasing stroke through them.

I flipped him over, pinning him down to the bed.

"If you don't stop I will fuck you so hard you can't-" I quickly cut myself off. I couldn't. It was to soon.

If he tells me later that this was a mistake then I'd be broken.

I was falling way to fast for this boy.

"Please?" He pleaded when i was silent.

I sighed. "Are you sure?" He nodded, happy that he'd won.

"First time?" I asked and he blushed. I take that as a yes.

God this was such a bad idea.

I put a condom on, my back facing him. I lubed well and put some on my fingers.

He was such a good boy and got out from underneath the sheets, taking his briefs off. "So pretty." I murmured licking his neck, making him whine. I lifted his legs up and gently pushed a finger against him. I fingered him until he took four fingers. He was breathing heavily, biting his lips. When I pressed my tip to him he tensed and his eyes were shut so tightly that I didn't think he was ready.

"Baby boy your gonna have to relax." I cooed. His eyes opened at the name and he slowly did what I asked, letting me slide in without a problem up to a certain spot then clenched around me making me groan. He relaxed and I continued to do that a bit faster, once I was in as far as I could go he mewled. I moved out just a tiny bit and shoved into the same spot again making him go nuts. He moaned and chewed on his fingers.

I pulled out fully and leaned over to nibble at his ear. He bucked his hips up to mine and pouted at me when I held him down. "No pouting baby boy." I tsked.

"please!" He groaned. I was really torturing him.

"Fine fine." I gave in. I wanted it as well.

I shoved into him as hard as a could and he let out something of a scream but ended in a moan.

I continued to do so, faster, never stopping at the sound of his cries.

His back was arched his head was tilted back, his mouth wide open and he was moaning for me, I'd realised that he'd gone into sub space and his sub drop would be really bad tomorrow. Though, Hottest thing I've seen by far.

I rammed into him as fast as I could hitting the same spot over and over. His neck and face were red and his breathing was laboured. I quickly grabbed the base of his cock and held a tight grip so he didn't cum making his noises louder. "Not until I say you can baby." That on it's own earned me another mewl.

I was very close and his convulsions weren't helping my case, I went as hard as I can, chuckling a bit at aces inaudible mumbling. he was to far gone at this point I don't think he really knew what he was saying either.

His eyes had that glazed over look and his body was limp and let me do what ever I please. I pulled out of him and I could tell he hated me for it but I leaned over to my drawer, pulling out a cockring and slipped it over him making him huff, the pressure building up making his eyes water.

I smirked when he let out a low hiss at me. I knew he loved every second and wasn't actually mad at me.

I slipped a hand under him and flipped him over so he was on his hands and knees. I knew he wouldn't have the strength to hold himself up while I pounded into him so I kept a secure arm around him.

I slipped back in easily and he gave a sigh of relief.

I went teasingly slow until his ass jerked up making us both groan.
I went at a steady speed making sure to hit his prostate perfectly every time.

His moaned before his arms gave in, his chest now pressed to the bed and his ass still up for me.

"P-please" He whispered between breaths.

"Please what baby?"

"Please can I come?" His voice cracking half way through. I decided to be nice and let him. All the while
His legs become weak and i slip my hand around to the front of him, running my hand slowly down his chest to tease him. I wrapped my hand around him, giving a few strokes in time with my trusts then slipped the ring off.

His body shuddered when he came into my hand, his body to weak to hold himself up anymore.

I needed a few more seconds before I came but I didn't want him to get overwhelmed, he probably already was.

I gave a few move softer ones before releasing. I realised that the death grip I had on his hips would leave a bruise.

I kissed the back of his neck lightly, The soft sound of his never ending panting. I got up to do aftercare seeing as he needed it badly. I put the condom in the trash, grabbed a warm cloth and cleaned him and my hand up after laying him on his back. Poor thing looked so tired.

I went downstairs, grabbing his cup and filling it with water, And heated up a heat pack for his hip, they would both hurt but one more than the other.

He had put himself in bed so I slipped into it quietly, he was laying on his bad hip and I sighed. I didn't want to ask him to roll over cause if he was comfortable the I shouldn't disturb him more than I had to.

Like he new what I wanted he turned around carefully and nuzzled into my chest, I brought a hand to his disheveled hair and gently ran my hands through it.

Now he was where I wanted him I put the other hand that was holding the heat pack on his hip and he said a quiet a thank you.

"Did I do okay..?" He asked quietly and hesitantly.

"Okay? Baby you did amazing, I probably should have gone easier on you though." I chuckled.

"You kidding? I wish you went harder." He murmured.