001 | MAOMAO/READER

art above is made by Msamsseme1 on DeviantArt

"HEY! GIVE MY HEART BACK!"

MaoMao x Theif!READER

HOME BASE: MaoMao, Badgerclops, and Adorabat were sitting on the couch watching TV. While they were watching TV, a commercial break came on and MaoMao stood up.

"All right guys," he grunted as he stretched. "I'm going to go get a 'legendary' drink."

As MaoMao marched towards the kitchen, he heard something. MaoMao peeked into the kitchen, to see a reasonably short figure rummaging in their refrigerator.

He jumped at the figure, quietly. He pinned the figure down on the floor, his face looking as scary as possible. As stern he may look, he was delightful inside. Haha! Finally, it's been so boring all day!

"So, you think you ca-" MaoMao stopped midsentence. He looked down at the figure, he saw them more clearly. They were a [y/a], with [f/c] fur/feathers/skin and [e/c] pupil. Unconsciously, he moved closer to inspect. His face grew more salacious and hotter each by the second.

"Hey!" the thief quietly exclaimed, they didn't want to warn the others. "You gonna stay like that forever or...?"

"Huh? Oh, yea! Well, foul brute, I have caught you and now, now..." He trailed off, his train of thought was immediately halted when he looked back at the thief.

"Before you get defeated by me. I shall introduce myself." He got off the thief, as much as he hated it. As MaoMao stood up, the thief tried to get scurry away. But they were quickly halted when MaoMao drew his golden[?] katana. The thief froze in fear as they looked at MaoMao's katana. They slowly bolted upwards and sat up straight.

"I, MaoMao, am the legendary protector of this LEGENDARY place. Which makes me very LEGENDARY, and I, a LEGENDARY hero, shall take you away because it's a LEGENDARY hero's duty," he said loud and proud, he was trying to impress them. "and-"