002 | BADGERCLOPS/shy!READER

sorry it is short, i ran out of ideas. i bad SunShineEmiChiSho

--------------------------------------------------

"My home is in your arms..."

Badgerclops x SHY! READER

MaoMao, Adorabat, and Badgerclops were enclosed by the residents Pure Heart Valley. They just recovered from a somewhat pathetic fight. As MaoMao showered in all the compliments, a tug was felt on his cape. He gazed down, only to see a [y/a] looking up at him. The said [y/a] pulled hard, motioning for MaoMao to squat down.

"Yes? You probably want an autograph, a picture with me, interview or-" MaoMao was cut off."No!" the [y/a] shouted, they went quiet for a minute then spoke again. "No.," they said in a more passive voice. "No, I, um." they looked down on the floor. Shuffling their feet in an awkward way.

"What is it, little kid. You're wasting my time here, kid." MaoMao was grunting in irritation, he wanted to get back to his spotlight.

"First! I'm not a kid. Second, um." they looked back at MaoMao's face again. "I noticed that... you're close to Badgerclops. And I-" the [y/a] was shaken as MaoMao's gloved hand/paw rested onto their shoulder.

"Ah, a fan of Badgerclops, huh?" although a bit disappointed as to he's not the said animal is crushing on, he's happy his friend has got fans. The [y/a] nodded their head, all blood goes up to their face."Don't worry, I'll help you up!" He winked at them."So, um, what's your name?"

"O-oh! I am, u-uh. [-[y/n]..." they gathered all their confidence to speak to MaoMao, now that confidence all gone.

"Well [y/n], why not go talk to him yourself?" MaoMao replied.

"Well, uh. I don't do good, you know, when I'm near.. that I, uh, l-like! And I, um, w-was hoping that y-you could help me...?" They managed to speak out. "W-words get stuck in my throat when I try to talk to them..."

"Hahaha! You're exactly Badgerclop's type! Maybe you'll have a chance." MaoMao joked, though [y/n]'s face had high hopes written all over it. "Well don't worry, [y/n]! I've got a plan!" [y/n]'s face almost turned into fear, they didn't think they would get this far.

HOME BASE: Badgerclops came home a little later because he had to take all the pies. While on the walk home, MaoMao carried [y/n] to their home base, and told Adorabat all about it. They planned their scheme for a while.

Soon, Badgerclops kicked the door open, a mountain of pie that's taller than Badgerclops himself. "Hey, guys! I'm home, what's happening?" Badgerclops set the pie down, glancing around he saw none of his peers.

"Hello?" Badgerclops felt a soft paw/feet/fin/whatever you want on his leg. He looked down, to [y/n]! He squats down to their level, but still not enough. So [y/n] puffed in, a pulled their hands out. Signaling for Badgerclops to carry them, [y/n]'s heart is beating so fast, they're literally jumping up and down.

"Aww, you're a cute little dude [gender neutral term]." While [y/n] was in his arms, they nuzzled into his chest. Everything they wanted had come true, but why couldn't they just say it. They curled up into his arms, covering their bright red face.

Badgerclops looked over at his glorious mountain of pie, then back again at [y/n]. All right, the pie can wait I guess. Badgerclops strolled over to the couch and sat down, [y/n] panicking mentally in his arms.

"So, what's your name, little buddy? [gender neutral term!]" Badgerclops just smiled, petting [y/n]'s head. Badgerclops waited for [y/n]'s response, [y/n] wanted to speak out but for whatever reason, they just couldn't. "Mute, huh? No matter, you're a lot better than MaoMao and Adorabat."

And so continuing the day, Badgerclops along with his new friend shared their experiences. At the time when Badgerclops wanted to eat his pies, he shared them with [y/n]. "Oh, looks like you got some on your cheek!" He leaned over the table to get closer to them. "Let me get the-" As Badgerclops got closer and closer, [y/n] did the dumbest and cliche thing ever.

They kissed him, right on the spot. Badgerclops opens his eye[s?] in surprise, though they stayed in that position for a bit longer, blueberry and apple pie tasted. Then for what seemed like a long time, they pulled away for breath.

"I, umm!" Badgerclops but a finger against their mouth. Easily, Badgerclops picked [y/n] up from the other side of the table. "No words needed!" They once again go back to the couch, where he set [y/n] down on the couch.

Badgerclops set [y/n upon his lap and nuzzled his face onto [y/n]'s neck/head. Just as Badgerclops had when [y/n kissed him, [y/n] was surprised. 

-----------------------------------

Sorry, it's real short. I have a busy schedule, tell me if you wnt to change anything or something