001.5 | MAOMAO/READER

this is part two of the first lmao yea 69 blaze it

-----------------------------------------------------

As it was midnight, the moon's dazing light shone through the blinds to MaoMao's room. MaoMao slept somber and calm, his chest rises up and down, small purrs are heard in the room. As a mysterious figure climbs HOME BASE, they make a bee line towards MaoMao's window.

When they reached the window, they quietly go inside. They tiptoe to MaoMao, looking at him dearly. Now the figure was relaxed, they let their guard down as they sat on the bed. The streaks of lights shone through the blinds and onto the face of the figure. It was  [y/n] [OMG, IT'S YOU. FROM LIKE, WHAT, THE FIRST CHAPTER!!], and a apart of their agreement. [y/n] visited him each and every night, they knew they could go to another house and rob them. 

Just like the daze MaoMao had been in when he first met them, [y/n] moved closer to his face. When they were close enough, [y/n] reached out with their hand to MaoMao's head. They petted him like a pet, MaoMao purred and smiled in his sleep. [y/n] couldn't help but break the silence with an 'aww'.

This apparently woke MaoMao up, he knew it was [y/n]. He bolted upright, "[y/" As all cliches go, they 'coincidentally' kissed. Both alarmed and surprised, they did nothing but stuck together in the awkward silence. [y/n] coming back to their senses, they were the first to pull back.

"Oh hey! Looks like you caught and now I gotta go. Bye!" [y/n] tried to scurry off from the awkward situation. But before they could go, like all cliches, MaoMao grabbed their wrists. MaoMao pulled them back into the bed with him, cuddling them. 

"I actually like it this way." He nuzzled into their chest, although surprised, [y/n] had no hesitations. They hugged him tightly, responding with a small giggle.

Through and through, they slept.

Eachother they kept.

Night sways and day comes back.

The faults and hate for eachother lack.

---------------------------------------

got new bad chapter,

got new bad poem

got new 2 views.

awwww yeah

7/1/19

GOD looking at me while I was writing this:

my helpless organs and muscles and such looking at my brain: