truth

I can see the moving trucks approaching Ralph's house. His father loading boxes into the back of the truck.

His family sure looks excited to move away. Do you think they'll miss me? Doubt it.

"Henry get down here! Ralph's at the door." Mum called. Do I even want to see him at this point? I slide down the staircase and Rude Ralph is standing in my doorway, awkwardly, like a lemon.

"Hey ralph, what's up." I mutter. Trying not to make eye contact with my crush. "Hi Henry, thought i would just come and say bye, we don't know if we can see each other again."

Upon hearing this, my eyes started to water. I don't want him to leave.

"Ralph, I'm just gonna say it. I love you."

"Well yeah me too, your my best friend after all." He chuckles.

I regret ever saying that now, but I have to tell him. I slap some sense into me.

"No Ralph, I love you... in a different kind of way..."

"...Henry... do you mean?" He looks confused, oh gosh.

"Yes Rude Ralph, I love you, I love you so much. Ever since I met you I new it was meant to be. We spent so much time together, all the fun we had, we are so close. But for a couple years, I felt a certain way about you... do you get me?" I stop my eyes from making contact with him.

"Henry. I'm sorry but I-I just d..don't feel that way about you, I'm sorry.."

Before I could talk to him he takes off, "goodbye Henry, I'll miss you."

-