expelled

"oh Henry what the bloody hell is wrong with you?" my mum yells at me with that same disappointed tone she always uses. I'm used to her being mad at me by now.

"Henry would you mind leaving the room for a second, I want to speak with your parents." what a spackhead I think to myself. His office stank of shit anyway.

~

Will they hurry the fuck up? Its been at least twenty minutes.

I let out a loud sigh and my scrawny little legs drop me to the group. I'm tired as fuck.

"Henry get off the floor." Dad sighs, a stern look plastered on his face.

"Oh leave it will ya, im sleepy." I snigger.

"Come on Henry we need to have a word with you when we get home."

My parents walk out of the school in shame and we hop into the car.
~

The car journey home was silent and tension was awkward, i could tell mum and dad were fuming.

"Mummy! Daddy! I can finally play twinkle twinkle little star on the cello!!!! Want to hear me play?" My scummy little brother 'perfect' peter says.

"Oh thats nice peter. Maybe later." Mum pats peters fluffy little head.

"Right Henry, Mr Williamson doesn't think your behaviour is acceptable and hes decided to exclude you from his school. You've caused harm to other students, set off the fire alarm and your always rude to teachers!"

I start to giggle.

"Henry! This is not a time for jokes, we are very upset with you." Mum shouts.

If I'm being honest, I'm glad to leave. No more nasty Nancy!

"You can go to your room now Henry... you'll be starting Ashton secondary school for boys next monday."

~