trouble

It's been a while since I last saw Ralph. I've now settled into my new school and I even have a good group of friends.

"Hey come on lads! It's fish and chip Friday."
Me and the squad queue up for lunch, well maybe we pushed to the front but oh well.

"Mushy peas?" The lady working at the cafeteria asks, looking as dead as always.

Once I have my food I go to find a table for me and my friends to sit down at. Looking around the cafeteria I find a place for us to sit. But I have rivals. The most popular and nasty girl in year 7; Nasty Nancy.

She rushes across the room so she can sit down. Luckily for me I'm stood very near where I want to sit. A couple steps and...

"OWCH!!" The whole room is now eyeing us in confusion. I accidentally rushed into Nancy, causing her to trip and bash her massive forehead into the edge of a table. What a power I have.

Even though it was an accident, Nancy's screaming turns everyone in the school against me. Thinking I'm some sort of villain.

A few teachers head in to collect Nancy and take her to the school nurse. The head teacher is not having any of it and brings me to his office.

"Oh Henry, what have you done this time eh?"

Instead of replying, I just sit there, knowing my punishment is awaiting.

"I think we are going to have to call your parents Henry, this continuous behaviour will not be tolerated in my school."

-