💖 002 💖

U.A was near, and with your powerful fire quirk, you could surely make it, right? Well, least to say, you were an omega, apart of the weakest power classes out there, so you had a not-so-good chance of going to U.A, but you applied anyway, just for the sake of it.

In all honesty, you wanted to become a professional couch-potato and be lazy all day, but that wasn't going to happen with your father around. Your father raised you like all of your brothers, as an alpha, so you grew up with a fighting spirit inside you.

You woke up, eye wax lost blocking your vision. "What the fuck??" You stumbled to the bathroom and washed your face, getting that disgusting grub out of your eye. You took a quick shower and got out. You knew your heat would come in about the next week, so you took a heat-and-scent all-in-one suppressor, and put on some cologne that you didn't even like.

・‥...━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━━...‥・

You trodded to school with a tracksuit and backpack, for the opening ceremony, because you honestly couldn't be forced to keep changing in and out of different clothes. You listened to Present Mic's reception. "There appear to be no fewer than four varieties of faux villains on this handout!" A strict looking boy said. "Such a bl-" The boy was cut off by your talking. "Do you really think that the top hero school of japan, U. A would make such a blatant error? They obviously did that because one of the faux villains doesn't have any points added to it, haven't you seen the pamphlet?" You point to the pamphlet's point deduction system, A=1, B=2, C=3, 4=0. "Ah, sorry for my mistake, I must apologise." The boy became quiet until- "You with the curly hair! You've been muttering this whole time... it's distracting! If this is some sort of game to you, then please leave immediately!" You slightly chuckled at that. The fluffy-haired boy apologised, and the rest of the session went without incident.

"Plus Ultra!"

And the exams have begun.