001 [#2]

authors note // your wish is my command ladies and gentlemen!

p.s im skipping the stupid ass entrance exam fuck the entrance exam all my homies hate the entrance exam

--------------------------------------------

[Y/N] walked into the school building, sighing and wiping her eyes, as she hadn't gotten any sleep due to the adrenaline of going to her dream school. Leftover excitement still pumped through her veins, powering her body for the day. She'd chugged enough cups of coffee to see all of time and space.

She walked into the classroom 1-A, walking to the only empty desk in the middle of the room, and dropped her backpack onto the floor near the desk, putting her head on her desk and looking up at her classmates arguing, not even taking the initiative to go and introduce herself.

She decided to pull out her notebook and begin doodling on an empty page, drawing characters from her favorite anime series. She'd gotten so lost in thought that she hadn't even paid attention to the sleep-deprived looking adult that came into the room and began teaching. She started tuning into the lesson and began noting down pieces from the lecture in a sleep-deprived scribble script.

// this is absolute bs but like im rlly tired aha 🧑🏽‍🦲