2

◇ ENJOY ◇

Kim Seokjin P.O.V

I woke up with huge body aches. I look beside me to find nobody.
'He always does that makes me feel special and then leaves' I thought and tried to sit up. I went to the bathroom stepping carefully. I look at myself.
"I look owned" was all I said quietly underneath my breath. I had hickeys all over my body from the neck to my lower stomach area. At least that's from my loved one I wanted to think that, but something was telling me he is lying I shake that thought and went to change my clothes for today.
I wear a turtle neck sweater to hide my 'love bites' from the public along with some white jeans and a pink hat.
I get my bag ready and texted Hoseok my best friend to meet me at Starbucks so we could chat while enjoying freshly made coffee.
~Time skip~
I was now sitting in an armchair close to the entrance of the coffee shop waiting for Hoseok while drinking my coffee. I always dreamed about having a date like that with Taehyung, but it will never happen.

"Jin!" - The sweet and quiet voice of Hoseok could be heard.
"Hi!" - I greeted the wide-smiling friend of mine.
"It's been a while what you've been up to?" - Hoseok asked me and sat on the armchair in front of me.
"Nothing much...How about you? Anything interesting going on with that life of yours" - I asked and took a sip of my coffee.
"Well yeah if you take it that way...I met a man" - As he was telling me that I almost feel out the chair from excitement.
"Really?" - I ask with my voice sounding higher than before. Hoseok nodded and smiled widely at my reaction.
"Tell me everything!". And that's how we chatted for almost 3 hours in the cafe talking about love life, our lifestyle, and even fishing.
"It was a pleasure to meet you again Jin" - Hoseok said and stood up.
"Same here Hobi" - I waved at him and he waved back then turned his back to me and started walking away until he was completely out my sight.
I stood up and got my bag paid for my coffee and started walking home while listening to music. It was so beautiful and peaceful outside I thought and decided to have a little walk around the street.
After 15 minutes or so I got a text from Taehyung.

Taehyung: Where tf are you? >:(

I don't answer his text message and continued walking around looking at the sky and nature. I felt a tap on my shoulder so I turned around to see who was behind me. It was an old lady.
"Excuse me? Would you like to buy something from my shop? The tomatoes are only 0.60$! "
I looked at her and felt a little bit sad.
"Yeah I would like those and that.."- and like that, I ended buying everything from her little shop just by the street.
I was now walking home holding the heavy bags in my hand and in the other my keys. I was now in front of my front door. It was hard, but i managed to open the door. Then I went inside only to be greeted by mad Taehyung. I take off my shoes.
"What?" - I ask
"Are you joking right now? I texted you 3 times!" - Taehyung screamed at me.
"Wow 3 times you were so concerned I see" - I said jokingly and even laughed a bit.
"You think it's funny?"
"You don't care after all Taehyung! You only want me for your sexual needs!" - I screamed back at him.
"What? You really think that?" - Taehyung asked and I nodded as an answer.
"Isn't it true? You don't love me! So why should you care?" - I continued to scream the truth.
"But I love you so I would never leave you" - I said lastly.
"I love you too!" - Taehyung said and ran to hug me and that was the end of my confidence. I hugged him back tightly.
"I knew you would come back... you always come back" - Taehyung said and pecked my lips.
After that sentence was said I couldn't stop thinking about it. Why did it trigger me so much? I shake this though as well and looked at the calendar.
'Only 2 more days to Taehyung's birthday'. I was thinking about surprising him with a party, but I knew he hates that so I thought of a one but without people only me and him.

~After 2 days ( Taehyung's b' day)~

I was now preparing everything the balloons his gift and the cake. And everything was perfect. All I had to do now was wait I came home earlier so I can make everything and scare jump him as well, but what I witnessed was not something I enjoyed.

So I was hiding in our closet inside our bedroom so I can scare him just as it was planned, but what I saw was not only just Taehyung but a girl. She was clinging to him nonstop - kissing him everywhere giggling and even touching his private part. At that sight my blood started to boil I did everything for him but he just cheats... with a girl? I looked at them laughing happily at each other and tears started stinging my eyes. I had enough so I just opened the closet door and said:
"Happy birthday cheater. Leave before I call the police." then left before they could see me cry. I was deeply hurting and he didn't even say a thing. He didn't lie when he said he didn't care I thought and went to the bathroom locking it. I looked at myself in the mirror

'I was used and then forgotten... and he didn't even appreciate it one bit'

Tears were now streaming down my face and I couldn't stop them from falling even if I wanted to. After I had my emotions out I washed my face from dried out tears and snot. I unlocked the door and went outside going down the stairs to the kitchen.
When suddenly the doorbell rang.
_______________________________________

Hey, guys hope you enjoyed part 2! I'm so excited about writing the last chapter :,) so I hope you enjoy it as well. Anyway, have a good day/night. Love ya bye! ♡♡♡

- M