3

♧ ENJOY ♧

Kim Seokjin P.O.V

Suddenly the doorbell rang so I went to the door. I opened it and it revealed  Taehyung's mother.
"Sorry, but Taehyung is not living with me anymore we broke up.." - I said and started closing the door when his mother's hand stopped me.
"It's not that please let me talk to you about something I should have told you long before you met him!" - She said and I let her go inside. We sat on my sofa and I let her explain.
"S-so Taehyung is... sick" - The mother said and looked down at her feet feeling guilty.
"Sick? What do you mean sick..?" - I ask not understanding her.
"Well he is mentally sick...he is what's called a sociopath" - she started tearing up while talking about it.
"I never sent him to hospitals because I love him so much and they do all sorts of things there... I wanted him to be safe, but I ruined you"- I couldn't believe my ears I was so in shock that I stood up and looked at her right in the eyes.
"Please explain what sociopath is"

"Shortly said he doesn't feel what humans do like the feeling of guilt the feeling of love the feeling of shame. He never felt them he only lied about feeling them. And he doesn't understand that he needs help. He thinks he is a normal human being, but he isn't." - His mother said and looked at me her eyes full with guilt.
After hearing everything my vision got blurry and just as I was about to hit the floor I woke up.

*beep* * beep* * beep*

I opened my eyes slowly adjusting to the light. I was in the hospital.
'What happened?'.
I felt warmth on my right arm so I looked at it. It was my mom holding my hand while sleeping peacefully on a bed beside me.
'Where am I?'
'What happened?'
'Was this all a dream?'
I was thinking deeply when suddenly a gasp made me 'come down to earth'.

"Jin!" - My mother said happily with tears forming in her eyes. She looked so happy, but ...why?
"M-mom what happened?" - I managed to say.
"You don't remember? You were in a coma for 3 months! I'm so happy you are awake!" - my mother screamed out of happiness and hugged me tightly.
"Where is Taehyung?" - I asked my mother. She looked at me confused.
"T-Taehyung? Who is that? You never met anyone new before the coma". I was so confused then suddenly I saw a somewhat familiar figure walking past my window.

'T-TAEHYUNG!'

I sat up removing every needle out my arm and ran to the door.
"JIN WAIT!" - My mother screamed for me to get back but I didn't listen I ran with all the power I had and stopped Taehyung.

"Taehyung! Was everything we did really fake to you?" - I screamed with tears flowing out my eyes. Taehyung looked me weirdly and said...

"Who are you...?"

~The End~

_______________________________________

Hey, guys, I hope you enjoyed reading this one-shot. it's my first time writing one so yeah... I know the idea is kinda weird, but I wrote it anyway :")

Have a great day/night. love ya goodbye~ <3

- M

-Update-

TAEJIN DID THAT...