James Barnes

(Pandora's P.O.V)

I laid on the queen-sized bed in what I considered my cell.

"Why do they have to keep me here?" I groaned into a pillow, "I need to talk to someone."

"I can always talk, miss," the Ai said.

"No, you'll just report everything I say to them," I told J.A.R.V.I.S., "I need someone I know."

"I could get one of the Avengers for you if you would like," he said. I shook my head.

"Just stop talking J.A.R.V.I.S.," I grumbled. Why did he have to talk like my dad? My dad was James Barnes. He had a metal arm and was very caring. He had two blue eyes that were so bright and caring. He said he gave me his blue and that my mom gave me my brown. He told me that I would always be loved.

-Flashback-

"Hey, baby what's wrong?" he asked. I was sobbing in my bed from a nightmare. I was four years old. He picked me up, his metal arm sending a shiver down my back. "Oh, yeah sorry." He switched arms.

"I had a nightmare," I said through disheveled sobs.

"Aw, it's okay. Did you know I get nightmares too?" he asked. I shook my head.

"Yo-you do?" I asked.

"Yep, but knowing that I have to protect you helps. Who do you want to protect?" he asked, petting my hair.

"You and the Avengers," I said.

"I could get one of the Avengers for you if you would like," he said. I nodded. He put me down and tucked me in. He grabbed my Captain America stuffy off of my window sill and handed him to me. I squeezed him tight.

He was about to leave the room when... "Daddy?" I asked.

"Yeah, Panda?" he responded.

"Can I come sleep with you?" I asked. He nodded and picked me up.

-Flashback end-

I silently sobbed. My name wasn't Pandora Logan, it was Pandora Logan Barnes and I was the daughter of James Buchanan Barnes. I had no mom. It was just me and dad, and it was perfect.

(Time skip brought to you by Doctor Strange, because he seemed mad that the last time skip was brought to you by the Doctor ;) )

(Steve's P.O.V.)

I didn't sleep. Something about that girl reminded me of Bucky and it was terrifying. Her blue eye matches his blue eyes. She was witty and headstrong. Just, I don't know. I can't pin her!