•is this Ⓛⓞⓥⓔ?•

Ellie mashed at the buttons in the lift, dropping her towel and notebook and keys on the floor as Daniel held her face with both hands and kissed her, his fingers tangling in her damp hair, his mouth wet and soft and strong against hers. Anticipation oozed from his skin. Ellie's own skin was on fire—awake and alert.

"I ... need to get you out of my system." Ellie gushed as the lift cruised upwards. When he drew back his blue eyes were wired and energised and his cheeks flushed pink. "That's all this is. There's too much other shit going on ..."

"Okay, Devine," Daniel whispered, running his fingers across her earrings to her cheek, his breath warm on her face. His eyes exuded a craving for her—the same one she had for him—and her entire body strained towards him. She kissed him again, the fresh taste of his lips and mouth setting off an urgency inside her that caused her whole body to surge against his.

When she fell back against the cold metal wall, Ellie's skin tingled as he danced his hands over her bare back, toying with the hooks and ties of her bikini top and her shoulder straps.

"W-we don't have many clothes ... to take off," she breathed, relishing in the firmness of Daniel's body against hers through the flimsy Lycra of her bikini that caused a flush to rise through her.

"I ... do realise that," Daniel choked with a shy curled smile as he nudged his hips against hers causing her to gasp as his eagerness.

With his lips and cheeks flushed pink, so superbly mussed up and disoriented, Ellie became a cat needing to be scratched, purring and rubbing herself against him as they kissed again. His hands carved their way down to her waist, thumbs skimming the fine skin at her ribcage, hips grazing against hers. Her limbs curved against his, fitting into him where she needed to.

"Should we ... go to your room?" she muttered as he ran his hands across her butt right at the edge of her bikini, gripping at her flesh causing a tidal wave of tingles to rise inside her.

"Don't know where my key is ..." Daniel groaned into her neck as Ellie's fingers slithered down his stomach into the loose waistline of his shorts.

"Hurry up ..." Ellie gasped, her fingers finding their way to the lift buttons to jab at her floor number again and again and again.

Then he was all around her, pressing greedily against her while her fingers fumbled at the laces on his board shorts. She pushed her breasts against his chest, the material of her bathers thing the only thing between them and she wasn't sure she could handle that much longer.

She couldn't stop kissing him—

The lift dinged and the doors slid open.

They froze in position—Daniel with his fingers gripping Ellie's waist and Ellie with her hand about to reach inside Daniel's shorts—as an older couple loaded with cameras and sunhats and shopping bags entered the lift.

"Going up?" the woman asked, keeping her eyes riveted to the buttons while she clutched handbag to her chest.

"Yes, thanks," Ellie squeaked as a flush rose to her cheeks. Daniel tried not to laugh. His vivid eyes were on hers, lips wavering, fixed in position like a statue.

Ellie had to do her best to contain her mortification at being caught in a lift. Practically naked. By people who could almost be her parents.

A strained silence hovered over the four of them as they rose five floors for what seemed like an eternity.

At last, the bell dinged, and the doors swished open.

Ellie and Daniel dropped their hands, fumbled on the floor for Ellie's towel, sunglasses, notebook, pen and keys, and ran, with Daniel giggling way too loud for Ellie's liking, along the corridor.