1- My Exciting JOB

Alexia's P.O.V

(If you don't know who that is that sucks for you! JK.. Alexia is Elsa's Identity BTW Read The INFO!!)

"Alexia! We NEED YOU STAT!" One of my Nurses Yelled down the Hall.

"Coming!" I quickly hollered back to her. Rushing down the hall getting my clip bored ready so I could write the name, age, what happened, and where.

I ran threw the door and into the room. I quickly took big steps towards the patient and examined her.

"Her Name: is Emma Lee Frost

Age: 15 She was in a car accident on 4th Candie Lane" The nurse that was checking the girl 'Layla's' heartbeat almost every second stated.

I jogged down all that I needed and put my clipboard on the desk along with my frost light blue pen.

I walked to the girl and picked up her hand. Her hand was pale and her nails were painted Bright Pink. A second later her eyes fluttered open and asked where she was. I could tell there was fear in her eyes.

"Look, Clam down I am Docter Alexia Elizbeth Times" I swiftly answered back showing her my badge.

"But please Call me Docter El-- Alexia"

Oh god! That's my 3rd time today that I did that. I turned my head towards her she was confused.

"Anyway You Have been in a car accident and you were sent here. So I am now your Docter So I want You to remain clam. You will put you under sleeping gas so it won't hurt." I told her grabbing my goggles.

She turned her heads towards me and looked scared very scared. But then I gave her a reassuring smile.

And to make her feel safe I asked things about her.

"So what's your name? Your Full name." I asked. While giving her a shot.

"Emma Lee Frost"

That name.. Just so familiar Almost to familiar... Like a boy I knew.. Who Broke... My..

"Are you ok?" She asked witch snapped me back to the world.

"Oh yes I am fine why would you ask?"

"Miss You have tears down your face, May I ask what you where thing about?" I quickly Forced my hand to my warm cheeks only to feel water dripping down them.

I wiped it away and looked back at her. Should I tell her? Ugh!

"Well, Um I don't think I should tell you my past it's very sad And I want you to save your sweet tears for some one else that is not like me.. But anyway do you have a brother?"

"Oh yes! His name is Jack" She giggled at me when she said his name.

But for me when she said his name daggers went into my heart and sliced it open. And I started to have a queasy feeling.

Then she started to cry, but quickly I reached over to her and used my thumb to wipe her tears away.

"What's wrong?"

"My brother... He had been in depression for 3 years of what he did to his old girlfriend Elsa... And you look a lot like her, he won't e happy if he sees you..."

My heart was now Broken...

"EMMA!" A boy cried from the hall. I stood up and walked to the door to look in the hall.

"Who are you!" I said looking down.

"Family!!" He spoke As if he has been crying

"Let him go..." I looked up to see the boy.

When I looked at him at that moment my heart dropped and shattered on the floor.

He ran up to me. And hugged me not seeing my face yet. I did not hug back. As he released the hug he looked at me. I saw some tears start to come to his eyes.

"Elsa..." He whispered.

"Who?" I asked trying to act confused.

He looked at the ground and wiped his tears and looked back up at me.

"Your sister is in here.."

I said walking to the office...

"Emma..." He ran up to her and hugged her. It was not the old Jack I once knew.

They tightly hugged and they both had tears in their eyes. But Emma Gave him a 'I'm fine look'.

"JACKIE POO!" Yelled a Girl From outside the door.

Jack quickly turned his head to the door.. And left EMMA Frowning because he Basically left his sister for who ever that is.

I ran over to her knowing she was about to cry.

"Hey, Its ok..." I said to her trying to clam her down.

"Emma I have to go I am sorry Me and punzie Are going to the movies." And just like that he left, And now that's the old jack I knew like the back of my hand.

-3 Hours Later At The Hospital-

"Hey so how is the juice?" I ask Emma.

"It's pretty good" She replies and takes another sip of her apple juice.

I watch as her sold brown hair and Blue eyes go great together. I smile at the though.

"So... Who was that girl from earlier?" I ask while putting my hair in a bun with a hair tie on my wrist.

"Well it's Jacks Girlfriend... But I hate her! I never get to see Jsck because of her. And well my parents died..." She Spoke Quietly at the last part.

"It's ok I know How you feel my parents died too, so go on" I smile.

"Ok so because they died I had to live with Jack and jacks girlfriend lives with him so.. I am stuck with them!" She sighs.

"Hey Can I tell you a secret?" I ask..

Ok I am going to tell her who I am!! It will feel good to get it off my chest and maybe she can live with me...

"Yea of corse What are friends for!?" She giggled at me.

"Ok never and I mean NEVER Tell your brother about this.... I-IamElsa...." I quickly told her the last part.

"Hun?"

I sighed... I started to say it again.

"I"

"Am"

"Elsa" I told her clearly but also quietly. I saw her face light up with excitement as she immediately pulled me into a hug.

"Really!!!! OMG.. I THOUGH YOU LEFT THIS TOWN...." She whisper yelled to me.

"I had no where to go.."

Then she looked at me head to toe and sighed.... What wrong with me? I looked down at my self. My Clothes?

"Aww I miss the real Elsa.. She was PRETTY WITH HER OLD HAIR AND EYES!!" She pouted in my face.. Ugh! DONT DO IT!

Next thing she did mass my very upset...She did the puppy dog eyes... NO I....CANT Resist... THOSE EYES....

Before I melted I asked her something...

(

"Hey do you want to live with me since you have been having trouble with your Umm Bro..ther? Her puppy dog eyes melted away into a grin spread across her face.

She is so cute....

(Hey Guys! I hope you enjoyed the first chapter and there will be more in a couple days! because I have 2 other books to worry about... Anyway Love ya!)

😘💨💨💨💨

-Lexi Signing Off-