2-Jack..

Elsa's P.O.V

"So Emma? Is that a yes!?" I asked with a hint of worry in my tone of voice .

"Yes...?" She asked me, but all I could think was what did she mean.

"Why would I ever..." She paused.

"NOT! That's a YES YES YES!" She spoke excited to me while punching the air with her fist and smiling.

"Hey Emma clam down we want your heart rate to be clam." I giggled to her and she stopped punching the air but kept smiling to me.

"Hey E-- I mean Alexia can you tell my brother the news please? I don't want to look at his face if I would say it.." As she slightly frowned sighing and looking up to me.

"Sure of corse!" I said giving her a good smile that is kinda saying 'Hey It's Going To Be Ok I Got Your Back' I started to rub her back to give her comfort.

"So when am I going to get out of her?" She asked me while looking around the room.

"Well since you only have to get a cast for your arm you should be leaving today or tomorrow." I said while looking at my clipboard.

"Ok"

"Well Em I have to go while the doctor does his work on you but don't worry you will be fine." I spoke quietly as I ran my hand up and down her arm.

She nodded. I looked at my watch for the time, my watch says it is 5:27.

"I should get going but don't worry I will be waiting for you, but here just so you know I'm watching take this so you won't feel the pain."

I slid a silver ring on to her hand. It had a baby blue diamond in the center shaped like a heart, also little swirls under the heart that some had clear diamonds on and some were just regular, but finally on the inside some words were in graved into it were these worlds 'Will You Be My Girlfriend?'.

"Who is this from?" She ask me looking at it. But then she noticed what it was inside and knew at that moment that it was important to me. And it was..

"It was from your brother..." I whispered to her.

"Oh" She sighed to me looking at the ceiling.

"Do you still love him?"

I though about the question for quite some time. I don't really know if I love or not... I don't even know why I kept the ring... So many questions.

"Yes... A lot, but so much I can't move on even though.. I have a good enough reason because of this 'incident'..." I sighed to my self while I though about my past.

"How come you guys never tell me about the 'incident'!" I asked me.

"Well I want to wait till your at least 16 to tell you, only because there was a lot of Drama.." I laughed while answering her question.

"Well I got to go.." I got up out of my chair and grabbed my pen, clipboard, and my empty coffee cup.

"Bye Alexia!"

As I walked out she called my name. I turned my head to her.

"Come here!" I walked over to her and gave her a questioning look.

"Give me your hand" I nodded and put my hand front of her.

She took the ring of her finger and slid it on to mine.

"You need it more than me.." She whispers. I smile and kiss her forehead. My mouth moves to her ear.

"Good luck" I whisper.