What Happened?

Elsa's P.O.V

-F L A S H B A C K-

"Jack Stop!" I was giggling to Jack as he tickled me to death. My breath would freeze every so often.

"Never!" Jack yells back to me. Right now me and Jack are at a party. With Punzie, Anna, Jack, and me. Me and Jack were on the couch tickling each other. Jack was drunk and looked a mess.

"Jack please I-I want t-to get a drink!" I yell out trying to make him stop. And it works. He nods his heads to me while I get up. "Don't go anywhere Sir." I tell him while I wake away to get a cup of coke. while muttering a few words to a few people like 'excuse me and Can I get through please.'

After I got me drink I headed back to the couch. Jack was gone. I sigh and start yelling his name in the halls. I walk upstairs and open a few doors says his name a bit lower. I got to one door. I opened it and saw what looked like a couple kissing. "Sorry" I muttered. While trying to shut the door. Until I remembered seeing a white haired boy.

I open the door back up and look inside. There was what I never wanted to see. My boyfriend and my cousin. Together. Kissing. I was going to explode.

Tears were going to spill but I kept them in. I tried to say his name but I couldn't get the words out.

Until I finally did, "J-Jack" I whispered. No Answer.I Sigh and walk towards them. "Jack" I say firmly. The kissing stops. I look at my cousins face. She has a sweet little smirk on her face. I glare a her and her smirk fades.

Jacks face was still smiling. I guess he couldn't tell who I was. I sigh. "Jackson Oliver Frost"

He finally knows who I am. He gets up walking away from Punzie and to me. I back away when he tries to hug me. Then he starts to kiss me. I am pushing him say from me. "Jack stop" I say trying not to cry. He pins my arms to the door. I knee him where the sun don't shine. He falls to the ground. I grab a beer bottle that was on the ground not afraid to use it.

"Jack stay away." I say when he gets up and starts walking to me.

My eyes widen, afraid. Afraid of him and how strong he is. He moves slow towards me. Rapunzel just watches and stares. Until, Jack came at full speed to me. Wraping his hands around me he hugs me. Tears start to spill. I wrap me hands around him and put my head in the crook of his neck. At that moment I forgot about him kissing Rapunzel and just pretend we are the only people in the world together forever. In love...

"E-Elsa can you ever forgive me?'' He whispers in my ear. I drop the empty beer bottle and nod. He sighs. I close my eyes trying to enjoy this moment. But, it does not last forever. "Elsa, I am so sorry." Rapunzel tells me. I open my eyes and look at her face.I let go of Jack and walk to her. 

I am not in front of her. Without thinking. SLAP. Her eyes widen and she looks at me as she holds her cheek with my hand mark on it. I roll my eyes. "Sorry. You deserved that." I chuckle. She smiles. "Yes I did." 

-5 Days Later-

I watch them. Outside at night. Sitting on the grass tickling each other, laughing, and having fun. They have been doing this a lot. Hanging out. Without me. Ever since that day Jack has been spending more time with her then me. I feel like the third wheel. Knock. I turn around to my door. "Come in." I yell. Anna comes in and tells me its time for dinner. I look back out to the 'Friends' on the grass and nod. 

I walk out of my room and to the door to go outside. Fast. And Faster. I get to the door and twist the nob. Peeking outside I am suprised. The flashbacks flood in of when Jack and her were kissing at the party like they are now. I shake my head and blink wishing it was a dream. No not a dream. A Nightmare. 

I slam the door heading upstairs. "Elsa?" Anna asks as I am on my way up. I ignore her and go to my room slamming the door as I enter in. I hear footsteps coming to my door. I turn my head down to the floor. Someone knocks. But I don't answer. I don't want to answer.

All I can think about is why and how come he loves her and not me. I told him I would give him my heart and I would love him. Only if he loves me. And I guess he does not deserve me after all.

''Els, you ok?'' Anna asks from outsid the door. "Yes. Go away." I tell her. I shiver I never wanted to lie to her but it was my only choice. "Um, ok, Bye." She whispers. And the footsteps walk back down the stairs. I walk back over to my window, and see how Jack holds Rapunzel in his arms and snuggles his head into her hair. Like he used to do with me. Tears might start spilling but they don't. I suck them up. Like Papa said, 'tears won't get you anywhere in life, but living in fears.' 

Then I know what to do. I get a suitcase out of my closet and start rampaging on my closet picking out clothes shoes and little bits of money. Put it all in the suitcase and zipper it up. I don't have much stuff to bring but this will do. I Grab a old rope out of my closet and hang it outside my window. Before going out of the house I grab my glasses and put them on and drop my suitcase outside the window. Hurrying, I slid down the rope and grab my suitcase trying not to be seen by the new romantic couple. 

Until, my soft side got the best of me and I turn around putting my suitcase next to my house in a bush. I am now watching my cousin and ex-boyfriend kiss. Waiting for them to stop I try to control my tears. "Jack I Lo--" Rapunzel starts until she sees me. She gets up and her eyes widen. I wave a little. Jack Turns his head to me. Instead of waving I look down at my feet. "Jack it's over" I whisper. I look at him. He shakes his head while tears stream down his cheeks. But I just nod. "Rapunzel, Take care of Anna. And Have a Happy life with Jack.'' I tell her. She Smiles and nods happliy. I kneel down next to him and whisper in his ear, "I Love You." I tell him while standing back up. Trying not to look back I walk back to my suit case. "Elsa, I can change trust me. I-I love you. Give me  a chance." He yells desperately. I ignore his and keep walking. 

I am Elsa, and I am now a single woman.

-F L A S H B A C K E N D S-

When Jack stops kissing me. I slap him right across his face. Leaving my handprint on his pale face. He looks at me completely astonished. I kiss his cheek and push him out the door. 

This is my love story, it is surely great.

---

HELLO GUYS! I FRICKEN LOVE THIS CHAPTER!!! YAY DO YOU GUYS LOVE MY SOOOO MUCH? I HOPE SO!! Ok Sorry about that.. 

*Hugs and Kisses*

-Lexi Signing Off-