3-Awake

Elsa's P.O.V/Alexia's P.O.V

I woke up,but at that very moment my head started pounding. It hurt. A lot.

I looked around the room not knowing what to do. Until I noticed where I was, in my room. 'How did I get here?' I ask myself. I start to get up but a cold hand pushes me back down.

I grown. I just want to get up! I turn my head to see a pair of crystal blue eyes staring right at me. I gasp not knowing what to do. In my head search for words to say, but I can't think nor figure the words out. All I can say to the crystal eyes is, "Uhm..." The eyes chuckle at what I said. The boy I once loved was so close to my face almost giving me a heart attack. "Hello again." He spoke. A small shy smile crept on to my face.

"Jack.." I whisper reaching out my hand to feel him. A strong hand is now in mine. I sigh. "Alexia, you are so cold." He sounds scared and worried. I smile. "The cold never bothered me anyway.." I tell him. I start to close my eyes.

3rd Person P.O.V

Jack smiles at 'Alexia' with love and safety, while her eyes are shut and she is breathing heavily. He reaches to touch her soft cheek and with his thumb he makes circles on her cheek. Alexia's muscles start to tense up. her lips purse up and her mouth feels dry. She is nervous. Very nervous. Her heart is enjoying this moment and hopes it does not stop. On the other hand her mind is telling her to tell him to stop. "J-Jack" She stutters. He stops and removes his hand from her cheek.

"I am sorry, but you remind me of someone that's all." I apologizes to her. She frowns and starts to open her eyes. When she does she sees Jack with tiny soft tears running down his face. Dropping onto his shirt leaving a stain. She feels guilty and upset. Moving her hand slowly to Jacks face to remove his tears. But half way there Jack grabs her wrist and stops it from moving. She is startled by his actions.

He gets up and starts to walk to the door while looking at his feet. "You can't see that I love you" Alexia whispers. Tears now streaming down her face. Giving her chills. Jack heard heard what she said and stops in front of her door. "I don't love you" He says in a strong and firm voice. He turns back to her and glares at her tear stained face. "But, that's not what you said 3 years ago, Jackson Oliver Frost." She spoke soft as a whisper. He looked Alexia and the eyes. Nice And his face softened. A new wave of tears streamed down he face. She spoke once again,

"You broke me, Y-You tore me down to the bone. You said you loved me but no, it was all a joke and a lie.." She was broken, forever. And if you did not know, forever is a long time.

"Elsa.." Jack whispered. Elsa's tears stopped and she stared at Jack. "I am Elizabeth Crystal Winters, a girl you cheated on with with cousin and best friend. You changed her into a crazy girl desperate for love." Elsa was mad, very mad. She was mad that Jack changed her cousin and mad that he cheated on her. She just wanted him to leave.

"Leave." She said trying not to let out another wave of tears. "Your Elsa.." He said to himself. Elsa walked over to him and she tried to Push him out of her room. But he would not let her.

"I love you!" Jack cried to her. Soon Jack was getting tried of being pushed around and pulled her into a kiss. Elsa relaxed and the tears streaming down her face stopped. After Jack pulled away..

---
CLIFFHANGER!!!
HEY GUYS WHATS UP I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER AND I LOVE YA, SORRY FOR NOT POSTING FOR A WHILE!! I LOVE YOU GUYS AND HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVE!!!

😘💨💨💨

-Lexi Signing Off-