Bereft

Aeliana breathed heavy, shaking as she leaned against a rock formation, thoroughly overheated and exhausted.

"Gods, it's way too hot," she mumbled, coughing a bit. "But, if I keep going in one direction, then theoretically... I-I have to reach a civilization with running water at some point, right?"

The girl coughed a bit, knees shaking as her vision began to blur. "N-No... No, I can't die here... Percy... and the camp... I have to... get... h-home," she whined, her knees giving out on her as she collapsed.

~*~

"Aqualad and Montauk!" everyone announced.

"Where are they? What happened next?" Robin asked quickly.

"I-I don't know," Miss M said honestly. "That's the last thing that I-we- remember!"

Artemis and Kid Flash shared a look, noticing that they were still holding hands and immediately jerking apart. "We've been out here for at least twenty-four hours. If they've been wandering the desert that long... That's not good for a pair of people with gills."

"Well, now that I know to look for them," Robin said as he pulled up his holo-map. "They're both pretty close! But they're in opposite directions, and they're not moving."

~*~

'Hey, everybody! I got Superboy, he's back to normal, and we're on our way!' the shock of hearing a voice in her head aside from her own drove Aeliana to consciousness, the girl jerking upwards and looking around quickly.

"Ti o Ádis?! Poios eísai esý kai pós éftase to pragmatikó Tártaros mésa sto kefáli mou?!" Aeliana demanded as a redhead gently eased her back onto the bed she was laying on.

'Hello, Megan; Montauk and Aqualad's memories! I knew I forgot something!'