Twin Bats

Bruce sighed as he continued searching through cameras, though he knew it was futile. These kids were smarter than average; no way in hell were they going to let themselves be caught on camera if they could help it.

"Still no luck, Master Bruce?" Alfred questioned, bringing down a strong cup of coffee for the man.

"... They're smart kids, Alfred; I should've known they wouldn't be easy to find if they ever ran away like this. At this point, they could be anywhere, or even dead," Bruce said bluntly.

"Master Bruce, if they were dead, you and I both know that someone would take credit for it or announce it. Miss Alexandra  and Master Wesley are likely fine and well; we just need to find their whereabouts. Have you tried speaking with that demigod girl?" the butler offered. "You know her camp exists, and you never saw the young children's mother again after she dropped off Alexandra and Wesley."

"Yeah, meaning that it's entirely possible Alex and Wes's mom was a greek goddess; I've definitely thought about it a few times, but how in the world would you explain it away without giving up my secret identity or arousing suspicion?" the dark knight questioned.

"Just ask her, Master Bruce," Alfred insisted. "If she questions it, you can just say that you owe your alter ego a favor."

~*~

"So, Bruce Wayne is looking for his twins, and you thought to ask me if they might be at Camp Half-Blood?" Ana summarized. "Alexandra and Wesley Wayne, huh?... They might be at camp, but there's a lot of Alexandras there, and most prefer nicknames to their full name, like Alex, Lexi, or Ally. And on the topic of Wesleys, I'm not sure. You can go your entire life at camp without knowing anyone, just because there's so many of us."

"Can you try?" Batman said simply.

"Sure. I don't have anything else going today, since I'm banned from the oven again, so I'll head over to check right now and let you know what I find," the brunette reassured, taking off her holo-watch to let her true form shine through. "And no offense to the teleporting tubes, but I think I'll get there faster if I swim there. I should be back roughly by sunset."

The Bat nodded, letting the girl dive into the water in the landing bay and take off at top speed.

As Ana arrived at the dock outside the Poseidon cabin and rose above water, she let out a contented sigh. It felt like forever since she'd last been here, and she missed it. The nice, woody and salty smell of the cabin, the sweet smell emanating from the strawberry fields, and the seventeen-year-old, punk ass kid with a mop of black hair hugging her midsection.

"Missed me that much, huh, Perce?" Ana teased. Seeing how he started to panic, the brunette immediately ruffled his hair lovingly and kissed his forehead. "Relax, Bathroom Lord; I'm just teasing. And I hate to break it to you, but I'm actually here on business for Batman. Any idea where Alex is?"

"Which one? There's at least one Alex in almost every cabin," the sire of Poseidon pointed out.

"One of the ones from cabin 10; the one with black hair and blue eyes that hangs around with Annabeth and is really good at getting what she wants if it's important to her," Ana clarified, digging out her secret stash of brownies from under a floorboard.

"Oh, Lexi? I think she and Annabeth were going to spar together," Percy explained.

"Great, I guess I'd better catch up," the Halfling smiled, returning her brownies to their hiding spot before catching the look on Percy's face. "Hey, I'll catch up with you after I talk to Alex, okay? I promise."

"... I've just been worried ever since you left camp," he admitted, crossing his arms as he let the unease show in his ocean-colored eyes. "You're the only sibling I get to see semi-regularly with Tyson off in Dad's forges; I don't wanna lose you while you're out fighting supervillains."