Let the Planning Begin

The very next day it was as if a hurricane had passed by the Cabello-Jauregui household. There were magazines scattered everywhere, binders opened to different sets of place settings. A da planner filled with sticky notes an of course a very hectic bride to be. 

"What do you mean you don't have an opening in 4 weeks? Do you not know who I am?" The female yelled into the receiver. 

"No I will not settle for 2 months. My wedding is in 4 weeks for Christ sake. I want the date I told you so make it happen or you will lose tons of business" The green eyed woman threatens then hangs up the phone. 

"So I am guessing that's a hard no on the Ritz" Camila says while leaning on the Fridge with a smile 

"Do not start with me" Lauren warns 

"Babe, this isn't the end of the world. I mean we have a huge house and a back yard big enough to fill with our closest friends and family. You remember Sofi's party there were max 150 people back there and we had room to spare. We can even make it private for just us. All I really want is you, Karla and our family there. Nothing else matters" Camila states as she pulls the older woman into a hug. 

"I just want it to be perfect" Lauren responds in a softer tone

"And it will be. First you need to breathe though. We have 4 weeks and the hardest part is already done" Camila says giving Lauren a soft kiss on her head. 

"Yeah what part?" Lauren questions

"The wedding party. Your maid of honor is Taylor, brides maids are Mani, Dinah and Sofi. Chris will walk them Mani and Dinah down the aisle and our daughter is the flower girl. We also have a judge ready to marry us and the paper work will be a breeze with your cousin handling it for us." Camila replies 

"I guess you are right. It's just the venue is driving me crazy and I still haven't contacted possible catering or entertainment We also need Security since we are public figures and it's just a lot. Plus the Dress fittings and finding the right person and also the flowers and the reception seating. God why did I say one month?" Lauren states starting to freak out. 

"Okay and now this is where I step in. Leave the venue, catering and entertainment to me. The flowers can be handled by your mom. Security will come with the venue. As for the Reception seating Your sister and Sofi can handle it. They know everyone we are inviting. You just worry about the Dresses. If I need any help I will go to our dads that's what they are around for. Now Take a nap and after look at the type of styles you want your dress and the brides maid dresses to look like." Camila states trying to calm down her fiancee. 

"How do you solve everything so quickly?" Lauren says after a sigh

"Mi amor I run a billion dollar Magazine putting out fires is my job. No get some sleep and after get the stylist on the phone to talk dresses. I already talked to my designer for my outfit." Camila says giving Lauren a quick kiss. 

...................................................................................

It was true Camila's job was to put out fires. Running a very high profile magazine was never easy and when she saw her fiancee freaking out and shouting over the phone she knew she had to step in. She knew planning a wedding in a month was not going to be easy; that was a given, but Camila had resources very powerful resources and she was going to use them. 

As she sat in her home office she booted up her computer and took out her phone. There was one person she knew would help her out with what she wanted and all she had to do was send a quick email.