Issues

It's been two days since news about Paul's release was given to the Cabello-Jauregui Family. When Mike found out he was furious and also made a scene at the court house. As for Alejandro and Clara, they were both worried for their daughters but had a bigger concern for their grandchild. No one knew what Paul's mindset was and now Karla was involved as well.

Everyone knew one thing was clear, they needed to keep Karla safe. The poor child was no longer allowed to be anywhere without and adult. It was such a strict change that Sofi was not allowed to take the five year-old out for an ice cream.

At the current moment Camila and Lauren were in Alfredo's office waiting on important news. Karla was was in the corner on her tablet while her mothers looked at the lawyer with worried expressions.

"So this is the deal, the Judge wants to hold a family court hearing in two days. He requested that Karla be present to see how she will react to Paul. As for now, his request remains the same. Paul wants visitation and joint custody. If the hearing goes as I hope, the judge will deny these request and we will not need to go to court. We will also put in a restraining order that will expand to the entire family. If this goes side ways then that means we will need to build a string case as to why he will be a danger to Karla and also to you with his close proximity." Alfredo explains.

"So we have to let Karla see Paul?" Camila questions.

"No, the Judge will see Karla with me and Paul's lawyer present. Paul will not go near her unless the judge rules it." Alfredo answers

"Do you know what the judge will ask?" Lauren ask

"I don't but it will most likely be simple things since Karla is only five." Alfredo replies.

...............................................................

"So he is going to see her" Mike ask irritated.

"No dad she will talk to the judge first with only Fredo and Paul's lawyer there and if the judge thinks it is acceptable then Paul will see her." Lauren explains.

"Does she know about him? about Paul?" Clara questions in a worried tone.

"She knows that he exist and that he is her father. Other then that she knows nothing more about him" Camila answers while looking at her daughter play with Sofi.

"So Karla knows where he has been all this time?" Alejandro ask

"She knows he went away for doing bad things and nothing more. We also ask that none of you tell her anything more. We don't want it to seem that we bad mouthed him in front of her when she talks with the judge." Lauren states.

"I'm guessing that warning is for me. But I understand you girls have been through enough and with the wedding planning we know you have a lot on your plates" Mike says

...........................................................................

"Alright I see that both parties are present. Ms. Jauregui, Ms. Cabello I assume you are aware of why you are both here?" the judge asks looking at both Latinas.

"Yes your honor" Camila responds.

"Good, Mr. Martinez I understand that you are requesting joint custody and visitation for Karla Michelle Jauregui, Who is you biological daughter." the older man states looking at files in front of him.

"If I may your honor, the child's full name is actually, Karla Michelle Jauregui-Cabello. Here is the copy of her birth certificate." Alfredo slightly interrupts and passes the legal document to the judge.