Intro- What is an archetype?

The definition of an Archetype---- is an inherent idea or made of thought in psychology of C.G. Jung that is derlved from experience of the race and is present in the unconscious mind of the individual.----- Merriam Webster dictionary.

Archetypes are humanity its self.

They are our Best and Worst selfs put into words and for the next few months i hope to educate you into the many types of archetypes, and how each one the Rwby characters repersent both one of them and or one of its shadows.

Yes Archetypes have shadows.

Passive and Aggressive.

These are the Archetypes are the hostal and self punishing.

The good thing about Archetypes are that we just embody one.

We embody many different Archetypes. So if we embody one of the shadows maybe your character will embody one of the casters down the line.

And if you haven't realized this is not going to be  a plot driven story more like "informational ranting"(thank you Murcurys Demon)

And if your going to ask why i don't make youtube videos on this.

Well one, have you seen the Rwby fandom on youtube, yeesh! I'm not putting my hand in thats hornets nest.

And two i can't edit to save my life

And three my lap top charger is broken i'm typing this from my phone

Any way strap in and enjoy