Finding you

Victim
Note: I headcanon that Victim lives in a void thingy

He was walking through his void when he heard a noise. It sounded like, crying. He followed the noice to find

a small child. A baby.

"Wh... what's a child doing here?" Victim asked. He looked around. No one else was here, as usual. "I... I... I guess you're stuck with me now." He said picking her up.

The Chosen One/The Dark Lord

Chosen and Dark were fricking stuff up in some random website when he/she saw a small child. It Looked like it wasn't even a year old. (In stick years of course) While Chosen/Dark was destroying a whole website, he/she wasn't that heartless.

Dark/Chosen: Come on! We gotta- what are you holding...?

Chosen/Dark:

Chosen/Dark: My child

"Tamed" The Chosen One

Chosen draw a stick figure as sort of a joke. It came to life. Dad mode activated within in less than a second.

The Second Coming/Red/Yellow/Green/Blue

Alan draw a really small stick. One of the sticks saw this. Que prenatal instincts.

Purple (pre-redemption)
Note: I headcanon that Purple has a soft spot for kids

Purple was exploring a Minecraft world and found a small child. Not even a (stick) year old, and looked to be starving. "W-what is this?! Who would leave a small child here?!" He asked angrily. He picked the child up. "Humph! I guess you'll just have to be royalty then..." He said somewhat smugly.

Purple (post-redemption)

Same thing as pre-redemption but the dialogue changes

"Wha... a... a kid? What are you doing here all alone?"

"I guess I'm your caretaker now."