One offs

These only work for specific sticks. *Warning you die in one of these! Also a LOT of angst*

Victim (you guys escape the void)

He never thought this day would come. He been there for so long he had forgotten what it was like out here. But that wasn't important, both of you were free. You could finally experience the outside world. Victim was a little freaked out by the two who took you both in. Their names were Chosen and Dark. They had what you might call a sketchy past, but a least you guys had someone.

"Tamed" The Chosen One (you're free)

You where sitting in wait for your dad. When suddenly your dad grabbed your arm and ran as fast as possible towards this portal thing. There was another stick there look surprised by your presence. Ether way the new stick jumped into the portal behind you. Chosen held you as you all flew through this white void thing. Chosen explained how you came to be to the other stick and then explained to you that you and him where free. "You... won't get beaten up now..." you asked tears forming. "Y-yeah... we'r-" Chosen started to say before you wrapped around him as you sobbed tears of joy. "It's ok... sweetheart."

"Tamed" The Chosen One (animator finds you)

Chosen stood there in horror. This wasn't happening he told himself, but it was. You had been discovered. He ran desperately towards you before the icon grabbed and threw him across the screen. You attempted to get to him but the icon stood in your way. You slowly backed up as it moved towards you. Chosen ran as fast as he could towards but by the time he got there it was to late. You've been deleted.

You were gone.

Chosen broke down sobbing. He'd never see you smile again. Never hear your voice again. Never hold you again.

Suddenly his tears turned to clenched fists. Whales to a snarl.

That.

Was.

I T.

He didn't care what happened to him now. What was there to lose? Either he's breaking free or he's seeing you again

Purple (pre-redemption) (revolution)

You ran to the castle after that dragon had left. Suddenly a group of villagers ran up and grabbed you. "What's the meaning of this?! Let me go!" You cried. They kept running until they reached the castle and they put you down on the throne. "Wha... wait, where's dad?!" You said panicked. "He has proven himself unworthy of the throne, we have decided that you would be a suitable replacement." One of the villagers said. "What?! No, no, no! I'm just a kid! How could I ever rule a kingdom?" You asked. "You will learn." Replied another.

Purple sat on the outside of the village, tears rolling down his face. His life as he knew it was over. He would have to scavenge for food, he'd have no safe place to rest, and he'd be alone again. He missed (Y/N) greatly. He couldn't help but fear what the villagers had done to her. He feared the worst when suddenly:

"Daddy?"

He turned to see (Y/N). Just a few feet away. "P-princess...?!" He said in shock. The two ran towards each other and wrapped the other in their arms. "They wanted me to lead but I got scared so I ran and- I'm just going to stay with you." She said tears in her eyes. "Wh... why?! You would be happy with them! You'd be safe and-" "I'm staying. With you." You said. "... fine by me... fine by me..."

Virus (she dead) (she wasn't killed by Chosen)

You're mom had went on a mission a few hours ago. You walked upstairs to Dark was on the floor sobbing with Chosen comforting her. "Where's mom...?" You asked. Dark didn't dare speak or look you in the eye. Chosen let out a sigh of despair.

"... she's... gone..."

"... w-what...?" You choke

"SHE'S GONE! DEAD! NOT COMING BACK!" Dark suddenly spat out. "... and *hic* it's my fault... I sent her to her death... I... I'M SORRY!" She sobbed embracing you in in a hug. The three of you sobbed, she was gone. You're mom was dead.