A Start to an Ending

A/N

This was my first story that I write on Wattpad. I am really sorry for some mistake(s) that i may make. Now, This is factually a story that was inspired by a lot of writers and a friend of mine. Now enough chit chatting, and let's go to the story
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Naib's P.O.V~

I remember it like it was Yesterday. The day when the new survivor came to the manor. It's not everyday that we got a surprise. Especially when It's a new survivor. I really wanted to talk to her But, i am still stuck here building up my own courage. It is kinda late at midnight Right now. But the thought of her didn't let me sleep a bit. I decided to go to the Kitchen and grab a glass of Water. In my surprise, I wasn't alone. Someone is also chilling here. It was the new survivor. I decided to just walk pass her and pretend like noone was there. Until...

"Hey..., Naib Right?"

"Uhhh, Hey. Yeah, I am Naib the Mercenary as you might know."

"What are you doing this late at night?"

"The same question goes to you I guess". I chuckled a bit

"We haven't have our actual Introduction. Let's start over. My name is (Y/N). (Y/N)(L/N).

"I am Naib. Naib Subedar". I replied back

"It was really nice too meet you. I purpose we could meet up later? I actually need to go now...". She said Sadly.

"Yeah, Of course. I wouldn't mind"

She left the Kitchen and i stood there in disbelief that i actually talked to her. I just took my warm water and left.

(Magical Time Skip Because Author Is Lazy)

Naib's P.O.V~

I was really excited of seeing (Y/N) again. But this time. It might be Impossible. I saw something that i least want and the most expected. Another Man has manage to make Y/N smile too. Aesop, Aesop Carl. I knew that name too well. I mean, this past few months, Well... since the first day (Y/N) came here. Aesop has been talking a lot with (Y/N). Is it Jealousy? I feel like my heart is breaking into pieces and It felt so bad. I build up my courage enough to talk to (Y/N).

"Hey (Y/N). Nice meeting you again".

"Oh Hey, Naib. Did you manage to sleep last night?"

"Ah, Yes. I drift off to sleep once i got the warm water".

I stole a Look at Aesop and He looked annoyed. Like, I just stole his girlfriend or something (Author did make it that way). When i finish talking to (Y/N), Aesop dragged me into the other side of the dining room and Whisper But still is loud.

"What were you doing?" Aesop said Annoyed by my actions

"Well, Basically, I was talking. To (Y/N)". I answered by smirking

"Then Stop". Aesop said with a little bit more annoyed tone.

We kept fighting. But one thing for sure, That we didn't know. Was another Barrier of Our Feelings towards (Y/N).

To be Continued.
I'm currently actually is in a course, And i'm waiting for my turn. LOL. i got this story done in... about 45 minutes. Not a surprise why the story is so short.
Well, See Ya'll in the next part.

~~『2.7.19』~~
562 Words + 2
.
.
.
CYA. UwU