An Unpleasant Day

Aesop's P.O.V~

I Woke up really late because I did stayed up late enough. I couldn't sleep because of (Y/N). Until I slept at 02.00A.M. I wanted to sleep at 12.00 A.M. But something distracted me on doing that. I was going to get some fresh air, As I was walking to the garden, I heard a bit of Chit Chatting. It was someone I least wanted. (Y/N) and Eli. I saw Eli Pecked (Y/N)'s Lips. I wanted to Burst out of the corridor. But someone, Ruined this moment. I turned around and so not anyone else, Other than, Naib Subedar. Surprised yet? I wished that this was only a dream but everything i did makes it real. I saw Eli walking towards the door so Me and Naib Fastly Hid behind a sofa/Couch (Author is writing this at midnight, So let Her be). When Eli past by, Naib and I got out of Our hiding spots. We saw (Y/N) Sat there with a happy Red Crimson Face. Maybe we were actually wrong. All this time maybe (Y/N) really liked Eli. Another Sh*tty Day. I remembered what happened Last night like it was a Bad dream, almost like a nightmare. Before i went to the Dining room, I viewed the *Heavily Barricated Window* ( This was stolen by someone's story. Author Are 100% Sure She will be mad at Her). It's Another Sunny yet breezy day looking by the wet droplets of water on top of the leaves.

Author's P.O.V~

The Tired yet Sad embalmer got out of his room greeted by The happy Thief (Kreacher), and The Lawyer (Liam).

"Man you looked like you didn't slept well. What happened last night?". Kreacher said in a worried tone

"Nothing Happened. Now I need to wash my face. Thanks for the accompanies". Aesop said still tired

"Naib looked like that too. Maybe game nights? But, Game nights happen without William is kinda fishy". Said Liam in Disbelief

"Hey, Aesop? Was it a girl?". Kreacher said with a smirking face.

Aesop's P.O.V~

I stood there quietly. It made me even more sadder by the second.

"Nothing Happened I said. Now Get away from here before I Kill you guys and make an Embalmed version of you guys, and after that. NO ONE WILL NOTICE YOU GUYS' DEADNESS". I said in a scary tone.

"W-We'll Leave. Have a nice Day Pal!". Kreacher said scared.

(AGAIN, Another Magical Time skip because nothing special happen)

(Y/N)'s P.O.V~

I was humming the lobby song of Identity V. Until these 2 boys were looking like they've just seen a ghost. I called Emily over.

"Hey, Emily? Do you know what tupe of sickness are they having? They look like someone has tried to kill them" (I DIDN'T MEAN THE HUNTERS K!). I said Worriedly

"I guess by their faces, It might be Lack of Sleep and The other might have seen a ghost".

"Considering how Naib looked, Maybe He did Saw a ghost". Me and Emily Chuckled.

I came to Both of them who was dragging their bodies around by themselves (Because Logic). I came up to Naib worriedly

"Hey Naib, Is everything Okay? You look like you just saw a ghost..." I chuckled But Still worried.

"Everythings Okay, (Y/N)(L/N)". Naib said disrespectly with an angry tone

I was shocked. It's Not everyday you heard People said you by your full name... Naib just passed by me and Followed by Aesop behind.

"Hey Aesop, Do you might kno-". I said while being cut off by Aesop.

"Not in the mood (Y/N). I'm Tired". Aesop said with a Lazy tone

I stood there dumbfounded. What
happened? Did I do something wrong? It seems that there's a problem between us three. Naib... Aesop... I am worried. What in the actual F*ck Happened? I never been this... Well, I can't even find the right word. Everything I do isn't Working out properly. Before the Weekends finish, I MUST found out what happened. I talked to my Girl squad to meet up in my room, Martha, Fiona, Vera, and Me.

(THE 2nd Time skip in this frickin' Part. AdVAnCe TecHnOLogY. WOW)

(Y/N)'s P.O.V~

"A sudden Meeting isn't really suspicious much (Y/N)". Martha said standing in a Tomboy-ish Stance at the wall while looking at her Gun.

"It must be A big problem. The God's told me you need help". Fiona said Curiously.

"Today, Naib and Well, Aesop looked really mad at me, And I wonder why. I couldn't Find the exact Reason, So I decided to call you guys Up". I said sadly

"Don't worry (Y/N), We'll help you". Vera said Happily

"I think I might know why". Martha said smirking.

"Me too. Fufufufufufu". Fiona said laughing with Martha

"Should we expose them? Friend?". Fiona and Martha said in a unison

"SOMEONE IS DEEPLY FALL IN THE JEALOUS PIT~ ( It does exist now because Author said so)". They said in unison again

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N

So it's Like 00.12A.M here, and Author is spamming hearts and UwU to friends at insta. FOLLOW ME BEFORE I KILL YOU UwU. If you guys are followers from here, DM me, And let's talk to each other. UwU am so kindeu. Pick 2:
@Bxbba.Drxw_
@Edith.Blxnc
(Author did make it 'Pick 2' Bcuz author Said so).
AND DON'T FORGET TO SHARE THE STORY TO YOUR CRAZY AS FRICK FRIENDS

¤3.7.19¤
919 Words + 2
.
.
.
CYA. UwU