Love between Fight, Aesop's Ending

Naib's P.O.V~

I looked inside the cabin and saw... (Y/N) with a lot of pictures. I saw a few of them is taken when I'm not looking. Some of them is a picture of us together. I saw (Y/N) curved into a little ball. I tried shaking and tapping her shoulder. She didn't reply. She actually did deserve better. I am going to be the worst boyfriend material anyway. I exited the cabin while saying "Goodbye" and "Get well soon"  Because of my mistake. I walked pass all our secret maze and clean up the candle lights and table cloths. I then walk up to my room and slept. I did have some nightmares about (Y/N) not wanting me to be her friend anymore. But I know for sure she isn't that type of a person.

(Time skip to the morning. Currently Author is feeling guilty for not updating some stories. SORRY GUYS!)

(Y/N)'s P.O.V~

I woke up with a lot of pictures in front of me. I noticed I was still in my dress. I remembered everuthing that happened last night. Luckly, I have evening match today. I stood up and locked the cabin since that is the girls squad cabin that Ms. Nightingale gave to us. I ran inside the Manor and then to my room. I took a bath and changed to my usual clothings. It was only 07.00A.M now, so I hope that people aren't awake yet. As I was walking by to grab a glass of water, Aesop came by the corridor and greeted me. His mouth is still covered with his mask but I know behind that mask, He was smilling while greeting me.

"Well Good Morning, (Y/N). How was your night? Did you slept well?". Aesop said.

"U-Uh Yeah! I-It was well like...Every other...night". I said stuttering

"Is everything alright? The (Y/N) I know wouldn't be this sad. Usually the (Y/N) I know always smile and greet people around her. What's Up?". Aesop said concerned.

I don't wanna tell him about the fight me and Naib had. I don't wanna tell him what happened last night. Before I even knew it, Aesop pressed his lips on mine and Wewh! That kiss was a bliss.

"A-Aesop? W-What was that". I said while blushing madly.

"Hmm? A kiss". He said with a light pink tinted cheeks.

"B-But I-". I said while being cut by him kissing me again

"(Y/N)? Haven't you noticed yet? I am deeply in love with you! Yesterday, I saw you sneaking out to meet Naib broke my heart to pieces. When he got back to the Manor, I manage to see some leftover tear marks on his cheeks. I then found out something was wrong between you two and then I wanna comfort you, so I went to your room and I can't find you! So I started to panic and and-". Aesop said in a fast pace until I cut him with a Kiss.

"Next week is the valentine party. Mind If we both come as a pair?". I said smirking

"S-Sure!". Aesop said blushing. (Aesop took off his mask when He was cutting (Y/N)'s Words)

I started to develop more and more and more feelings for Aesop. The night before Valentine's week came. Martha asked me to meet up in her room too... Discuss. Me, Vera, and Fiona came to her room right after dinner.

"So... (Y/N)? How have things worked out? Naib suddenly asked me to be his pair at the Valentine ball. What's up?". Martha said curiously

"Yea! Eli also asked me to be his pair? Did something happen to you guys?". Fiona added

"Me and Aesop is...is...". I said doubtful.

"A THING?". Vera shouted

"No! Uhmm Yes! Uhm No?". I said in a lot of doubt now

"Yes". Aesop came bursting in Martha's room

"Aesop? What are you doing here? And...And... We aren't a thing!". I said in a rosy tint cheeks

"Yet. I was walking in the corridor until vera shouted A tHInG. So I eavesdrop on you guys". Aesop said

"Leave at once or I will take the sandals!". I said

The scared Aesop lefted the room with fear plastered on his face.

"So... Have you seen him without His clothings yet? Hmm?". Martha said smirking

"N-No... Yes? If you guys see under his shirt, Which I accidentally did... once. He has THE abs.". I said quietly at first then being hyped up while saying the details

Martha looked at me in that disgusted face while Vera and Fiona just asked me to keep going and ignore Martha. We all laughed and ending up sleeping in Martha's room

(Time Skip until the Valentine ball. UwU)

(Y/N)'s P.O.V~

It was the valentine ball's night. I was so happy. I saw Aesop in the distance, WITHOUT HIS MASK! I ran up to him who was talking to William before. We dance the night away while eating some cakes and chocolates. Until that one time, Aesop asked me to be his girlfriend. OFC I will say yes. (Cuz which crazy person wouldn't say yes to Aesop. Like Duhhh...). After the dance Aesop took me under a cherry tree behind the manor and watched the falling stars until I slept on Aesop's shoulder.

=================================
A/N

Heyo peeps! Author E here. Or.. GardenValla. Any name will do. As you guys know, Yesterday was my B'day Celebration. Which hold this story uploading for a bit. I wanted to finish this story yesterday but... It WAS FRICKIN FUN. Then, I got really tired until my dad toom my phone. He returned it like at 21.00P.M so I can't upload. I wrote around 300 words at midnight and got really tired, again. So I slept the night and call it a day. That's my excuse on being a late uploader. Sorry once again guys. last stop, Eli's Ending. Wait for it guys. Also, Am gonna postpone the Norton x Reader story bcuz of this story's Endings. Sorry guys...again. See ya'll at the next part. byeeee

※9.7.19※
1031 words + 5
.
.
.
CYA. UwU