5• Alluring Woman

The Joker finds a mysterious woman during a business meeting very fascinating.

The Joker couldn't help himself when that beautiful woman walked through the door. He usually didn't find attraction in women unless he had an itch, but tonight there was something different about this girl.

Her gleaming red dress sat snug to her body as she waltzed into the meeting with such confidence, paying no mind to the criminals who had gathered around the long table. Her skin was dark and her curly raven hair met her shoulders. Black eyeliner sat atop deep red eyeshadow as her lips were painted a matching crimson.

Her heels clicked against the ground in the now silent room, all eyes on her as the Joker bit his lower lip in curiosity. What was a beautiful woman like herself doing in a place like this? She took a seat opposite him at the head of the table, ignoring the ogling looks from the other 5 men.

"And who migh-t you be?" The clown asked leaning forward as his chair scraped obnoxiously against the tiled floor. His whole weight leaned on his elbows as he pushed himself forward. Any man would be trembling in their seats in his presence, but she showed no ounce of fear.

She looked him up and down, before pursing her lips and mimicking his body language. Her cleavage was on full show as she leaned forward, her tight dress leaving little to the imagination. "Gianna. I got the call about this meeting, so here I am." She retorted, causing all the men's attention to quickly change to the Joker, trying to gauge his reaction.

He however just grinned a tooth-stained smile, letting out a manic chuckle as he slammed his palm on the table. "Straight to the poin-t. I-uh like you." He licked his lips as he brushed a hand through his messy mop of green curls. Leaning back from the table he watched as the other men began to converse about deals and other business he had no interest in. If the Bats name wasn't mentioned every few minutes he found himself growing bored.

His eyes flicked onto Gianna. She was watching him, but once his dark eyes landed on her equally black ones she cast her gaze away. His lips twitched into a smirk, watching as she began to squirm under his intimidating stare. He knew she was breakable. "I-uh gotta say, I loved the ac-t." He snickered, speaking in a quiet tone so only her ears were listening.

"I don't act, Mister Joker." Her hard gaze landed on his as her eyes bore into his own.

"Mmmm..." He hummed with a sickly smile as he once again leaned forward, the sleeves of his patterned purple shirt falling down to his elbows. "What's your story?" He demanded, narrowing his hooded eyes. "Daddy wanted a boy?" He saw something twitch in her eye and so he continued. "You didn't wan-t to disappoint dear papa, so you-uh prepared your whole life for a momen-t to please him?" He watched as tears sprung to her eyes, and she turned her head away.

He chuckled darkly, watching as she dabbed at her eyes with her palm. She didn't make eye contact with him for the next five minutes as she listened in on the meeting.

Suddenly the doors at the end of the cramped room burst open, and a large man wearing an expensive navy suit sauntered in. He was accompanied by an entourage of three armed men in matching black suits.

The Joker recognised him immediately, Michael Norslynn. He knew better than to mess around with him. Michael was one of the very few men the Joker actually feared and respected. He practically ran the criminal underworld in Gotham.

At the moment the clown was confused as to why he was here. Usually he sent another person on his behalf to meetings, and the Joker didn't recognise any of his previous representatives here.

That was until his eyes landed on Gianna.

She had a smug smirk displayed on her face as she watched the clown with an intimidating stare. Michael's hand landed on her shoulder as he leaned down and placed a quick peck to her cheek.

"Hello papa." She smiled looking over her shoulder as he proceeded to sit at the head of the table, Gianna to his left and the Joker to his right.

"I hope everyone here has finally met my daughter, Gianna." His palms were pointing to the dark skinned girl beside him as several of the men averted their gazes. "Usually my sons attend these gatherings but I think my daughter is much more capable." He informs as he smiles at her. The tension in the room was thick as he began to set down, nodding for the meeting to be continued.

The Joker leaned back into his chair, wanting to distance himself as far away from Gianna's father as possible. He was a dangerous man, even more-so than himself. Although the Joker was more unpredictable, Michael always had a reason for things, and he certainly made people pay in the most gruesome ways if they deserved it.

Gianna's smirk was highly noticeable now as she twiddled with her thumbs atop the table. Dark eyes never once leaving the Joker.

Oh how the tables have turned.

She thought to herself as she watched his stare momentarily flicker to her, then to her father who was also watching them both.

With a great sigh J stood up, scraping the chair legs irritably against the tiled floor as he slicked back his hair. "This mee-ting is no fun." He smacked his lips together as he began to walk towards the exit, not until Michael stood up slamming his fist against the table.

"Sit back down!" He barked, causing the men in the room to flinch.

Two of the biggest villains in the whole city stood in a face-off. The Joker licked his lips in irritation, casting his eyes down to his empty chair as he reluctantly retreated. This caused the rest of the men in the room to share cautious and shocked glances at the Clown's out of nature attitude.

"All of you," Michael pointed a finger at the other end of the table, dark orbs burrowing into their souls. "Get out."

The room was emptied within seconds, bar the Joker, Gianna and her Father. She leaned towards the lunatic, her eyes held a glint in them that was unmistakably mischievous. "Awww," She pouted like a puppy. "Look at the big bad Joker doing what he's told."

J sat emotionless in silence. He didn't want to show that what she was saying was slowly getting on his nerves.

Michael let out a deep sigh as he relaxed in his chair. "I want to help you end the Batman," he blurted out, forcing J's black smudged brows to raise in curiosity," I know none of those other bozos care." He said nodding a head to the door the men just left out of.

"And how do you in-tend on helping?"

"Gianna will be here to see you every second day on my behalf," he explained motioning towards his daughter, who gave a defeated pout. "She'll act as the messenger between you and I."

"Why can't I-uh speak to you?" His tongue once again routinely darted from his mouth as he licked his scarred lips.

The man stood up from his chair, along with Gianna as he made his way to the exit. "Because I'm a busy man Mister Joker," He said stepping behind the clown who was still seated at the table. Suddenly a hand grabbed a fistful of his green-dyed locks and his head was pulled back rather violently. He could feel Michael's breath fanning his face as he let out a high-pitched giggle.

"If you lay a finger on her, I'll do worse than kill you."

~•~•~

This was requested by QueenMarie1345

Sorry for the bad quality I don't think this chapter was as well written as my other ones! Thank you for reading though :)