ATLAS CORRIGAN

SPOILERS AHEAD

BOOK: IT ENDS WITH US
BY: COLLEEN HOOVER

This book is amazing!! LILY IS AMAZING. I love the way she did that eulogy when her dad died in the first part, and her relationship between her and her mother is really solid. This book doesn't only teach us about love, but also about family and abusive relationships. I love Atlas so much here — he proved that you could become anything u desire to become as long as you work hard for it.

Atlas inspired me — he made me realize that we can still fulfill our dreams even tho we came from very small areas. I love the way he cares for Lily, and the way he treated her when she was still young. I love the way he wasn't bitter or mad when he found out she was married to another guy (Ryle☹️) and that he was supportive and looked out for her instead. The way he let her stay at his place, and when I FOUND OUT HE OWNED THAT RESTAURANT, DANG. I also love the way he stayed true to her despite all the missing years, it's pretty rare to find someone like that. Most importantly, I love the fact that he accepted Lily for who she used to be and who she had become - no matter how broken she was, he still loved her in so many ways a person deserves to be loved.