NyuWoo

SunNyu short where sunwoo always gives chanhee piggyback rides in exchange for secret tutoring lessons

Chanhee slid off of Sunwoo's back then packed up his things. "As promised, I'll stay tight lipped and continue to tutor you." "Go quickly before my roommate comes back." Chanhee waved them hurried out the door. He usually only accepted cash as payment, but Sunwoo was special.

Sunwoo had gained a special place in heart after he had first laid eyes on the melanin boy in class. Everything about him was beautiful to him. He couldn't quite understand what he was feeling nor how to express it, but he was content with the payment of piggyback rides.

Sunwoo tapped his pencil against the book then got an idea. He quickly wrote down words then spun around in his swivel chair. "It's finally done..." He didn't know what kind of things Chanhee liked, so he wrote a song in hopes of it being an acceptable gift.

It had taken him quite awhile to get everything just right and he often sent Chanhee away early to work on it. Sunwoo set a few things up then made a note to visit a friend later on to put the final touches on the song. "Would he appreciate a song though...?"

Chanhee looked around the next day before relaying a series of knocks and waiting for an answer. "Sunwoo...?" He started to worry as there wasn't an answer. He tried the knob and was surprised to find the door unlocked. He poked his head in and saw Sunwoo fast asleep.

"He left his laptop on..." He noticed it was open to something and decided to give it a listen. He stopped then realized he would be invading Sunwoo's privacy. "Maybe I should wake him." Chanhee ended up taking a snooze right beside Sunwoo.

Sunwoo opened his eyes then freaked out when Chanhee's delicate face was close to his. He sat up then noticed he left everything out in the open. His face started to grow warmer at the thought of Chanhee hearing the song he had prepared.

"You're awake, Sunwoo." "And so are you." Chanhee slid out of bed then gestured to the laptop. "May I listen?" "Yeah. It's...for you anyway..." Chanhee sat down then put on the headphones. Sunwoo watched nervously as Chanhee hadn't moved or made a readable expression.

The song ended and Chanhee looked at Sunwoo. "This was beautiful. Thank you so much Sun." "I wanted to repay you, but I didn't know what things you're into...So I thought this would help you understand my feelings a bit..."

"It's a bit romantic, don't you think?" Sunwoo remained quiet as Chanhee's smile stared to fade. "Was it intentional...?" "Anyway, let's use what time we have left for tutoring." Chanhee watched as Sunwoo moved everything to make space. "Can I come over to listen when I want?"

Sunwoo looked at Chanhee with wide eyes. "O-Or I can just download it onto your phone." "Oh..." They sat in silence until Sunwoo scooted over to Chanhee. "Ch-" "Can I say something?" "Yeah." "There's something about you. You hold a special place in my heart too."

"I don't know what this is, but it makes me happy just being by your side. That's why I don't ask for cash like usual." "I'm happy to be by your side too. I've never wanted to be with someone so badly." Chanhee smiled then gave him a hug. They'd eventually figure things out.