Pretty's "Useless" (HaJo)

Youngjo hummed softly as he dried a mug by the kitchen sink. He was in a pretty good mood despite what had happened the day before. The sink was now free of dirty dishes. He continued to hum until he reached his bedroom door. Was he still sleep? He gripped the hem of his sweater before opening the door. He was fast asleep. That wasn't a good thing as he had an important meeting today.

Youngjo climbed into bed with him and proceeded to bite his neck. The other started to groan and eventually woke up. Youngjo sat back hoping to receive praise.

"What?" he said sleepily.

"You're going to be late for your meeting, so I woke you up." said Youngjo happily.

"Oh... right. Thanks." he said then slipped out of bed.

He turned around then ruffled Youngjo's hair. Youngjo smiled to himself as the action alone was enough.

하조

"Remember the rules?" he asked.

"Don't answer the house phone, clean up after myself, don't touch myself without permission and make sure dinner is ready when you get home." replied Youngjo.

Harin squished Youngjo's cheeks then gave his forehead a kiss.

"I'll see you tonight." said Harin before closing the front door.

Youngjo walked back to the bedroom then lied down on Harin's side of the bed. His scent was still there. He held the pillow close as it was a small substitute for the real thing. He didn't have much to do today and he had already cleaned the place the day before. He decided some fresh air would probably do him good.

하조

As usual, he found himself in the park a few blocks down lying back on the same bench. Should he get a job? Harin didn't mind whether he had one or not. The more he thought about his life at home, the more he seemed to realize he was useless in a sense. Sure, he can cook, clean and do laundry, but so could Harin. What value was he really bringing? He sat up in a daze.

Youngjo had hurried home and started to look at part time jobs. His phone started to vibrate and a familiar ringtone blared out.

"Rin? What's wrong?" he asked hurriedly.

"Nothing. I just missed hearing my kitten's voice." said Harin sweetly.

Youngjo squirmed in his seat. This was new.

"You can call anytime you know. And I'm holding down the fort just fine." Youngjo said enthusiastically.

"That's good. You know, I regret not giving you a proper kiss before leaving. Or gently holding you in my arms." Harin said with a tired sigh.

Youngjo let out a squeak as his mind traveled all around from soft thoughts to hardcore sexual thoughts. Harin was toying with him. He felt dumb for not realizing it sooner.

"You can always do it when you get home. I'll be ready." he said, unaware of the hidden meanings.

"That's what I like to hear. In fact..." Harin said in a low tone.

Youngjo's eyes widened and he was unintentionally quick to refuse. Harin said a few words and caused Youngjo to cave. He couldn't defy Harin's wishes, no, he didn't want to defy his wishes. Harin had hung up and left Youngjo turned on and needy. He didn't want to break a rule, but the temptation was strong. Harin wouldn't notice would he? His eyes darted everywhere and settled with the bathroom.

He paused as he held the doorknob. This is what Harin wanted. For him to break the rule just so he could punish him. He let the knob go then walked back to the bedroom. He'd sleep it off until Harin got back home.

하조

Youngjo felt his body being shaken and caused him to open his eyes. His eyes softened at the sight of Harin.

"You're home... I... I broke a rule didn't I...?" Youngjo asked sleepily.

Harin caressed his cheek while looking at him fondly.

"I'll overlook it due to you successfully resisting temptation." he said with a smile.

Youngjo quietly cheered as his mind and body still weren't up to speed. He finally sat up then hugged Harin from the side. He loved Harin's scent more than anything. He found himself purring at the feeling of Harin stroking his hair.

"Already in headspace huh?" asked Harin as he pulled away.

Youngjo tilted his head in confusion. That was all Harin needed. Youngjo silently watched as Harin took a few items out of a drawer and approached him with it. He didn't really mind being undressed as he liked Harin's touch.

"There's my precious kitty..." Harin said then patted his head.

Youngjo sat on his knees as Harin looked down at him. What was going through his mind? Would he be fed? He couldn't remember when he last ate. It was also drafty as he could feel cool air hitting his naked body. He was brought out of his thoughts by a tug on his neck. The collar around his neck was attached to a leash. Harin wanted him to follow.

하조

"Are you just going to stare at me with those eyes? I already told you I'm not in the mood to play around." fussed Harin as he worked on his computer.

Youngjo rubbed his head against Harin's thigh then received a flick to the forehead.

"Just for that, no dessert." Harin spat before turning his attention back to the computer.

Youngjo silently curled into himself as he waited patiently for Harin to give him attention.

하조

Youngjo played with his collar as he waited in the bedroom like Harin told him to. He was too into the ring that he failed to notice Harin's presence.

"Jo." Harin called out.

Youngjo looked and tilted his head in confusion. He didn't understand what was going on.

"Raise them up." Harin said and Youngjo followed.

Soon his wrists were bound together behind his back. He was mostly terrified, but intrigued by what was going on. He tried moving from the seat and found himself to be stuck. He was scared.

"Jo... we've been through this. You're going to be okay... And now you're pissing yourself..." Harin said disappointedly.

Harin planted kisses all over his face before connecting their lips. His nerves had gone down drastically.

"Rin loves you and would never intentionally hurt you, okay?" said Harin softly as he held his face.

Youngjo happily rubbed his cheek against the palm of Harin's hand. He wasn't exactly sure what was going on, but he felt he could trust the man before him.