Kitchen Fun (SunKyu)

Sunwoo covered his ears as Changmin let out his infamous dolphin screech. They were soon covered in blended fruit and other ingredients.

"I told you to wait." Sunwoo fussed, drying himself off with a towel.

"I didn't hear that." replied Changmin, taking the towel from him.

"How could you not? I was-" said Sunwoo then had a strawberry put in his mouth.

"I can fix this. Just go get me more blueberries and lemons." said Changmin, booping his nose.

Sunwoo reluctantly left, worried he'd destroy the entire kitchen. He came back with the fruits and saw most of the mess had been cleaned up. Changmin noticed his presence then hurried over to take the fruits.

"This time I'll put the top on. Ah, I can't wait to try it when it's done." said Changmin, putting in a few more strawberries and raspberries along with the blueberries and lemons.

Sunwoo rested his chin on Changmin's shoulder as he put the top on before blending. He himself was curious to try this recipe Changmin's deceased aunt had created and had made a family staple.

"What do we do after blending?" Changmin asked.

"Says... place in freezer in an ice tray for an hour, making there are holes in each, then we take it out and put in tiny scoops of ice cream in the holes then pour the blend over it to the top of the tray. Freezer until it's hardened and enjoy." explained Sunwoo. "Guessing we can't fill it up."

They got to work on putting in their round objects before pouring the blend in on the sides. They put them in the freezer and waited by playing a few card games. Changmin's phone beeped, alerting them it was time to add in the ice cream.

"Oh wow, it's still a bit soft but firm..." muttered Sunwoo, touching it.

"Well, I bought different ice cream flavors so we'd have a variety." said Changmin, pulling out many pint sized ice cream flavors. "Let's hurry and put it in before they start melting."

They quickly got to work then poured the blend over, making sure the liquid remained on top. They placed them back in the freezer then high fived. Sunwoo picked up a pint then shoved it in Changmin's face, getting some on his cheek. Changmin retaliated, chasing him around the kitchen while throwing ice cream at him from his spoon. They ended up eating the ice cream pints, not wanting any of it to go to waste.