8. Kidnapped

Short summary: Peter gets kidnapped...

Tony sat back in his chair and flipped the pen through his fingers. He would've called by now. That's what they agreed to.
Peter was always to call at the end of his patrol, which never went as late as three o'clock.

Tony tilted his head back up to the clock hanging on the wall above the door to the lab. *03:21*.
He sighted and let his head fall into his hands.
Why didn't he call? Had something happened? Oh god- if something had happened to Peter.. What would he do?

A sudden noice took over the room, it was Tony phone that made the table vibrate through his signal.

"Sir, it seems like Peter Parker is calling you through your personal mobile phone, do you want me to answer or-" Friday said but was interrupted by Tony:

"No, I'm good. I'll take it." Tony said, relieved that Peter was okay, why else would he call?

He picked up the phone and pressed the answer button.
"I swear if you kept me up for this long without a good explanation.. I'll.." He paused while making something up that he knew Peter wouldn't be so fond of. "I'll take your suit again you little punk."

A laugh echoed in Tony's ears through the other side of the phone.

"So... Spiderboy here really knows the mighty Stark?" A cracky and deep voice let out, definitely not Peters.

Tony fell silent. He couldn't think of a word to say as a million thoughts went through his head in only seconds. But there was only one that stuck. Peters not okay.

"Who is this?" Tony asked and started typing messages to the avengers on his laptop. *-Emergency - meet me in the living room, now.*

"I'm the person that decides whether or not Peter Parker will live, which he won't if you tell anyone about this." Shit. He knew his name. This means that May and Ned and Mj could be in trouble too.

"Why are you doing this?" Tony asked on his way to the living room to meet up the others. When he got to the big, dark living room he spotted Steve, Natasha, Vision, Bruce and Sam waiting on him impatiently looking very annoyed.
They noticed Tony walking towards them with a finger on his mouth telling them to stay quiet.

"I'm doing this because I want to trade." The voice answered as Tony put him on speaker for everyone to hear. "I'll give you your kid back.. Let's say, hmm. Alive? Yeah. I guarantee he'll be alive, at least a little."

"What do you want?" Tony didn't like this. He didn't like being this vulnerable. He didn't like Peter being in danger. He didn't like that he didn't have control. At least he knew that this man.. This man that had him, he wasn't a professional, but that had both perks and pros.
It means that he can be tricked, that Tony and the others would have that advantage, but it also means that he's unpredictable, and can make bad decisions - like killing Peter if something goes just a little wrong.

"I want your suit." The other avengers understood what was going on and immediately started to think of ways to get Peter back. Natasha got a laptop from the couch and started tracking the call.
A location outside the city in a warehouse was spotted and she nodded to Tony as of saying she knew where they were.

"Fine. Tell me where to meet you and you'll have it." Tony answered, trying to get a grip on the situation. But the voice started laughing again, like Tony had said a joke.

"I'm not that stupid. I know your suit is some high tech crap, you can make it come here without you in it." The voice sounded a lot more serious, "I will take the kid with me to get the suit. I will have a gun pointed at his head and I will not hesitate to shoot if you're in it."