Uncovering the memories

Aaliyah and Jameel spent the rest of the day, exploring the house, uncovering all their old memories.

"We were so in love, but I could never admit it, due to chammi."

"It's ok, we're together now."

"But what if we hadn't found each other?"

"Aaliyah, our love was strong and is timeless. We would of always found each other."

Aaliyah hugged Jameel. She was so content in his arms. She realised he was the missing piece of jigsaw in her life. "What happened to us? How did we get seperated?" "It doesn't matter now?" "No, it does. We spent years apart, because of something. I need to know." "I doubt we'll ever know." "But we need to know. Unless,  you don't want to know." " What good will it do?" "I cant believe I'm hearing this" said Aaliyah as she pushed Jameel away and ran away.

Jameel sighed and ran after her.  He found her on the top floor, staring at the wall. "What's so interesting about the wall?" he asked, wrapping his arms around her. Aaliyah shrugged him off. "Look Aaliyah, I'm really sorry. If this is what you want, I'll support you 100%. "Really?" "Really. Just please don't get angry with me. It feels like I've lost a part of myself." "I'm sorry too. I understand you want to forget that part of our lives, but I need to know what happened."

"We'll find out together. But for now tell me what is interesting about the wall?"

"Don't you remember? This is the wall you told me you've never loved anyone, but me."

"And I begged you to trust me and my love."

"I was a fool for not trusting you."

Jameel hugged Aaliyah as she wept. They would do this together