Remembering

Sorry it's been so long. I couldn't decide how to kill them

Aaliyah woke up, content in Jameels arms. She couldn't believe they had found each other again. The jealous forces had succeeded in one life, but true love could not be kept apart, no matter what one did. Jameel woke up, and found Aaliyah staring at him. "What you looking at?" "Nothing. Can't I just look at my beautiful fella?" "I'm your fella now?" "Jameel, you always were. Only difference now is I can freely admit it."

Jameel and Aaliyah spent the day sightseeing. It was such a beautiful part of India where they were. "Jameel, if I find out, I find out. I'm not actively going to try find out what happened to us. Like you said, it won't help. It'll just bring up bad memories." Jameel just hugged her. Aaliyah hugged back tighter. Aaliyah and Jameel were walking hand in hand, when they passed a cliff. Aaliyah stopped and started screaming. Jameel held her tightly as she sobbed. When they got home, Aaliyah sat down shivering. "It's ok, take your time." "Jameel, that was the cliff." "What cliff?" "The cliff you fell off, right in front of my eyes, and I couldn't do anything to save you."

Jameel hugged Aaliyah. "I'm here now."