Chapter 1

Sakuya Itsumi basically looks like this.

      I am Sakuya Itsumi, a normal 26 year old secretary for a CEO

I am Sakuya Itsumi, a normal 26 year old secretary for a CEO. My life is unbelievably dull. I work hard to manage important documents, organize messy files, clean up extra work Echizen-san(CEO) wasn't able to finish, and greet his guests with a business like smile every day.

However, never since I first started working here, five years ago have I gotten a break or time to rest! Echizen-san works me to the bone, never lets me have a break and still expects me to do everything without fail. It's a very vexing situation I am in.

I watched sadly as my fellow coworkers happily left the office building chatting with friends. They had finished their work and were off to do something with their free time. Darn you, Echizen! Let me go home too! I looked down at the pile of paperwork, that Echizen had left me to do as he idled away in his office.

Sighing, I got up from my desk and walked over to the lounge area. The office was a bit hard to get around, because most of the lights were off, but it was manageable. I arrived without fail to the lounge and twirled to my true love, coffee!

Quickly brewing some black coffee and chugging it down, I felt a surge of energy. I threw the paper cup into the trash can and quickly ran to my desk again, ready to tackle the pile of paperwork. Sitting down, I grabbed my pen and turned on my computer again. I scribbled away at the documents and finished them in a flash. Even I was surprised to see all of them done and piled in a neat stack.

I picked up the papers with a smile and slowly walked to Echizen's room. I slammed the door open and said with the most monotone in my voice that you could ever listen to, "I finished the work, Echizen-sama."

He turned his head towards me a little, not straying his eyes away from the letter he was reading. "Oh that's good, thanks Sakuya-San. Put them in the file drawer to your left." He answered casually.

Nodding, I waltzed to the file drawer and swiftly organized them with the other documents. I looked back to Echizen, who was lost in thought as he continued to read the letter. "Echizen-sama, it's starting to get late, we should get going now." I stated matter of factly.

He finally looked up at me, his big brown eyes staring deep into my own black eyes. He looked down again and smiled while sighing. "Yes, you are correct. I cannot keep my mother waiting any longer." He replied.

Your mother? What about me? Can I get a 'thanks for staying late into 12pm with me, and doing all the work I was too lazy to do!' at least?! He got up from his desk, as he put away his documents inside his briefcase and desk. Echizen looked at me and smiled unexpectedly. "Echizen-sama? What are you smiling at me for?" I asked him. He chuckled as he grabbed his briefcase and started to move past me.

When he was just a bit ahead of me, someone slammed the door of the office building's back entrance open with a loud bang. I turned my head to the sound location and Echizen's body stiffened as we heard footsteps creep across the corners of the building. I could tell it wasn't a coworker, my fellow workers know this building too well, they wouldn't just randomly step on all the areas where they know the floor will creak.

I glanced at Echizen's face, he looked calm and relaxed, though his body was a bit stiff. The footsteps got nearer and nearer to us and I could tell both of us were nervous now. Suddenly, the office doors slammed open and there a man stood. He was decked out in black, a black sweater-vest combo, a black ski mask, black gloves, black jeans, and blackish sneakers. He had a handgun pointed at us. His face was unrecognizable with his ski mask on, so I gave up trying to memorize his face for the police.

"You two! Don'tcha' move and stay silent, if ya don't wanna get shot!" He yelled loudly. I wandered my brain for a solution to this awful mess. I glanced back at Echizen and whispered so that only he could hear, "Listen. Don't do anything reckless and do what he says okay?"

He looked at me again, his black hair looked glossy with the moonlight behind him. A smile appeared on his face. Why a smile? Before I could think anymore, he muttered, "Sorry, no can do," and moved forward towards the criminal. He was swift and precise, I could tell his motive was to remove the gun from his hand but....

Bang Bang Bang

"STAY AWAY FROM ME!" The man yelled at he fired the gun. I could feel the three bullets penetrating my stomach. Blood gushed out of my mouth and I started to fall to the floor. Before I fell completely, Echizen caught me. The pain in my abdomen was excruciating and horrible. My vision became very blurry. Echizen's face was filled with shock and horror. It looked like he was on the verge of tears. Well, I could understand why, he must feel guilty because I took the three bullets meant for him.

Now he was fully crying, tears ran down his cheeks and chocked up his words, "W-why? S-Sakuya...?!" His voice cracked. My life was ending, I could feel it. With the last of my strength I replied, "I hope my next life isn't as dull as this one."

He looked saddened by my statement, because he looked down avoiding my gaze. "I-i'm Sorry for making you work so hard...I just wanted to be beside you longer....I just...," he looked at me straight in the face, ",...Love you!" For some reason it didn't surprise me, if he said that to me while I was living, I think I would've at least said, 'what??????'

"I loved you since the first day! That's why you can't die yet okay?" He yelled naively. I closed my eyes and muttered, "You fool, I'm already dead." And I was gone. The last thing he yelled was still ringing in my ears, "Sakuya?!", "Sakuya!?", "Sakuya!?"

I could not respond to you any longer, so shut the fuck up, Echizen-sama. "Sakuya!?" That was the last time I heard his voice. Because I opened my eyes again. Now It seemed I was alive again, maybe reincarnated? My vision was still blurry but it gradually got better. As soon as I could see clearly, my brain was jammed with memories of who I was now.

Collette Josephine Blanche, the oldest daughter among four girls in the Noble duke house of Blanche. Collette's family the Blanches are very powerful and wealthy, as they have close ties with the royal family. The queen dowager, Historia Anastasia Blanche Royale was part of the Blanche family, and many Blanche children work at the Royal palace. Collette has been engaged to the second prince, prince Quentin Alastair Royale since they were born so twelve years at the moment.

I looked around my surroundings, I was sitting on a chair for a vanity and the bedroom was lavish. The canopy bed was beautifully decorated and the room was big full of golden laced sofas and fine wood tables. I glanced at myself, there in the mirror staring back at me was a blonde haired girl, with long tangled hair. Her eyes were a stunning bright blue, that reminded me of the oceanic views I had seen as a child. She was most certainly the prettiest thing in that room, nothing from the well coordinated bed to the Golden designed walls could compare to her.

I guess that's me now. I clapped my hands together and started praying, "thanks god, you really do make wishes come true after experiencing something that traumatic!" After praying for thirty minutes, I noticed a piece of paper on my vanity table. I slowly picked it up and turned it over to some writing.

It read:

Hello,

you are now Collette Josephine Blanche, from the hit otome game, LOVERSDEBUT!

Collette is the villainess and rival character, so please play her part or not.

I gave you a second chance as a pretty girl, use it wisely.

-Kami

I stared at the letter for a while before ripping it up slowly. "HAHA WHAT DO YOU MEAN VILLAINESS, DONT VILLAINESSES USUALLY GET KILLED IN THE END OR SOMETHING!" I thought to my self. Then, the sudden realization came to me. "Getting killed is not fun nor interesting! I think i'll do what I want in this life!"

That day I decided. "I'm going to pack my things from here, grab some food, a weapon, money and a large bag, then run away so I don't have to deal with this! It'll be great!" It was the best plan I had ever thought of.