Chapter 8

(Lette with less curly hair)

The ball had ended the previous day and everything went pretty smoothly the day afterwards. Atanase didn't really talk to me or Willow, and everyone treated us the same. But it seemed one thing did change! Willow's feelings towards Quinn. Before, she was a little uncomfortable around him because he accidentally took me away from Cassandra's cottage.

But now she was completely flushed when ever he was around. True love symptoms, amirite? My ship finally is preparing to sail!

Today was also a special day, because I would be meeting my teammates! Cornia, the head of the scientific studies regarding magical weapons and Jack the head of the magical knights.

Leo was taking me to meet them, since I would be with them for a while.

"Lette, I'll tell you some things about each of them,okay?" Leo announced. I nodded, getting a small notebook out to write somethings down. "Cornia is super clingy! And Jack is super strict about everything!" He yelled immaturely.

I stared at him, wide eyed for a while. "What's wrong?" He asked naively.

I sighed and quickly jotted, 'Cornia-super clingy, Jack-super strict' down. I then looked over to Leo and asked, "Anything else?" Leo shaked his head. I sighed again and put my little notebook away.

As we neared the palace courtyards, I clicked see too figures in the distance. There was a very tall, slim man with shining white hair and green eyes, he was wearing a blue striped suit. The girl next to him, was a bit shorter than Leo, but taller than me. She had long dark purple hair that flowed down to her waist and green eyes, she wore a lab coat over her girly purple dress. That must be Cornia then, She was also wearing glasses.

And the other one is Jack! Leo called out, "Yo guys!" And they turned their heads towards us. Cornia quickly yelled while running to Leo, "Leo!!! ARE WE GOING ON ANOTHER ADVENTURE!!"

Leo nodded with a very nervous smile. Cornia suddenly tightened her grip around Leo, "YAY!" She yelled loudly as Leo suddenly lost all air from Cornia's sudden tightening. Cornia finally let go as Leo fell to the ground.

"Oh and Leo, who's this?" She asked curiously as she looked at me. Leo surprisingly got up quickly and replied, "This is our new teammate, Collette Josephine Blanche. Just call her Lette."

Cornia gasped in surprise. "THE LETTE!! OH MY GOSH!!! LEO SHE AND I HAVE C's AS THE FIRST LETTER OF OUR NAME!! AMAZING!!" Leo nodded tiredly. Cornia ran over to me and now gave me a huge bear hug that also made me feel suffocated.

Cornia finally let go and said proudly, "I'm Cornia, the expositio-I mean a truth-seer. Truth-seers are people who know everything about the universe because of Kami giving them a mission when they are born. They only come once every four thousand years though! So I'm super special!"