Chapter 20 no like please read this one so you can poll

What a wonderful summer sky. It was a bright summer day and I could feel the seaborn wind flowing through my hair. I carefully put my parasol under the sun, blocking its heat waved rays. I smiled, I'm going for a tea party.
"Collette!" A voice called for me. I turned around, Ah it's Willow! My beloved best friend, her short black hair flowed gently in the wind. "Hello, Willow!" I yelled back. "Collette, you're late for the tea party, come on! Don't dawdle! We've been waiting!" She said. I smiled and replied, "Sorry, Willow!"
         We walked together through the vast walkway of the rose garden to a white wooden gazebo, covered in roses. Inside the gazebo was a friendly table and chair set, where my friends sat. They were casually drinking tea and chatting. Ahh my wonderful friends. Leo, Willow, Quinn, Cornia, And Jack. They've been with me for so long. "Sorry to make you guys wait!" I said as I sat down with Willow. "You should try not to get so distracted, Collette." Quinn said worryingly. "Ah but the summer sky was just so mesmerizing." I replied. "Still...." Quinn worried. "Ah~ we shouldn't try warning Collette, she's unfixable! She'll always be an adorable easily distracted person!!" Cornia said quickly. Leo laughed at this. "Hey guys!!" I yelled.
           To be honest, I'm not actually a distracted person, or an airhead. Quite the opposite, but for some reason I feel like I can be this much of a fool without worry. I feel like I had spent maybe another life being so stiff and a bit nagging, I never was able to act like an idiot. I want to act like an idiot now. What a strange feeling. I watched as my friends all laughed happily, I couldn't help but smile at this sight.
           For some reason I feel like I should cherish this moment, something inside of me wants to cherish this moment and my family. My wonderful father, tsubasa, my wonderful mother, Matsuri, my two wonderful younger brothers, Endo and Kaoru, and my lovely aunt Tsukimi. I adore my friends and family so much. I feel like if I don't enjoy this time now, it might just fade away leaving me in despair. But....I also feel like it might never happen. Because a world without being able to be with these wonderful people in my life is a world I cannot ever be happy in.
              A tear dropped down my cheek to the table's wood. My friends all stared at me, looking shocked. "Collette?" Leo asked. I soon realized I was crying and carefully wiped that tear. "Oh..uh sorry about that!" I yelled anxiously. Why am I crying for something like this? Suddenly, something, sort of an image flashed in my head. It was an image of myself laughing with Willow and Willow's Grandmother. A sudden feeling of warmth and familiarity swept into me. What? Why? I barely even met Willow's Grandmother!! Why does she feel so familiar?? Suddenly another image popped up, it was of Leo, Cornia and I running away from a sandy village. What!? I don't remember this!! What's going on? Why do I feel like I've gone here....ca-i-rii.....what sort of name is that!?
           Mother....father....auntie.....Endo....Kaoru.....I remember a life being with you....in japan...Wait what??? No way??? How on earth can I-

            Ah.

      How could I forget,....all the memories that I had with them.....
(BAM BAM BAM TIME FOR A POLL!! CAUSE THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE THE LAST CHAPTER FOR THIS MAIN THING AND THEN ILL JUST UPDATE STUFF LIKE EPILOUGES LOL
Okay so, comment on the name you want Collette to be with....or you can ask for someone else, idc.....
Leo

Or

Kami

Thank you very much, please wait for the last chapter!!)