Chapter Nineteen

Chapter Nineteen: Brooke

Sam hasn't yet realised how we're positioned, as he's too busy moaning about his stomach.

I shrug him off and climb up his body towards my phone.

Yes, this is pathetic, but leaving my phone in the hands of Sam Radcliffe could leave me in a LOT of trouble.

My phone lays lightly in the palm of Sam's hand, which is still above his head.

As soon as I have my phone in my hand, I leap up in joy, "Yes!" I screech in relief. Thank god...

About the same time I screech, I hear a muffled Sam "Jesus Christ!"

The first time, I ignore it, not really taking notice.

But when he says it again only louder. I finally notice my stance.

My knees are on either side of his head, giving him a clear view up my skirt.

Shit!

I'm not wearing any underwear!

How. Embarrassing.

I don't immediately move for some reason, whether it be that I didn't want to or that I was in shock. When I try to get up off of the floor, Sam's hands instantly hold me down.

I feel cold breeze against my pussy. Oh. My. God.

I moan ever so quickly. Instead of feeling Sam's breath on me, he pushes me down further, until I feel his tongue massaging me.

"Oh god..." I groan, phone forgotten as I clutch Sam's shoulders.

I can feel his hot tongue swirling around inside me, making me moan and groan in pleasure.

"Sam." I say, breathless.

I can slightly feel Sam shiver.

"Say it again." He demands.

I ignore him and ride the wave that is constant pleasure. His tongue was working wonders and seeing as I hadn't seen any action in some while, I was taking everything he was giving.

I feel his fingers dig painfully into my bare thighs, dampening me further "I said say my name" he growls into me

"Sam." I gasp, giving him what he wanted, and in turn, him giving me what I wanted, his tongue somehow goes even deeper. He sucks my clit gently into his mouth and flicks it, and my vision blurs with how good it feels.
I feel myself climbing higher and higher, and it becomes so difficult to hold my moans in.
"I'm gonna cum!" This spurs Sam on more, as if he had to concur me. As if it was even possible, he speeds up his tongue and applies more pressure, sending me over the edge. My hands seep into his hair and grip for dear life as I ride his face through my orgasm. It wasn't until the aftermath had calmed down did I open my eyes and let go of his hair. Sam continued to lick and pleasure me even after I came, and if he wasn't careful I wouldn't be getting off.

BANG BANG BANG!!

I forcefully remove both of Sam's hands from me and leap up, grabbing my phone too.

"Who is it?" I call, still slightly breathless.

"It's Frankie."

I glare at Sam, who is still lying on the floor, looking awe-struck.

His eyes flicker over to me. "Get. Up!" I mouth to him.

Smirking, he rolls his eyes and taking his time getting up.

"Come in." I call to Frankie, now that Sam is hidden himself under my desk!!

Frankie walks straight in and sits at my desk. She just looks at me, waiting for me to sit down too..

Oh god! Why me?!

I sit down, and luckily, I have a lot of leg room. Meaning Sam isn't really squished.

I feel his hands lightly skim up my legs until they reach my thighs.

"Hey! I was just about to go for lunch, want to join me?" Frankie asks me.

He slowly hitches my skirt up, knowing I can't do a thing about it with Frankie here.

"Oh! Erm, I-I think I'll be f-fine." I stutter.

"You sure? I mean, how could you say no to food?!" Frankie asks, outraged.

"I'm j-just not that hungry, I guess." I say quietly, trying not to seem to distracted with what a secret Sam is doing under my desk.

"Is that mardy arse next door working you too hard? I mean, if he's so angry that he called off all personal visits he must be pissed!" Frankie asks, oblivious.

Sam's hands freeze, as do I.

"No no! Of course not. Just got out the wrong side of the bed." I say too quickly.

"You sure? I mean, every secretary he's ever had has complained to me about him over-working them." She questions.

Sam's hands suddenly become much more rougher, making it more harder for me.

"Well, I'm not most secretary's..." I trail off.

Sam shows his approval of my choice of words by inserting two of his large fingers into my sopping pussy.

I cover my whimpers with a cough.

"Well, I must be going. I can practically hear different types of food calling out to me." She wraps up, moving over to the door.

We share abrupt goodbyes. And when I'm certain she's gone, I push my chair back too hard, making me crash against the wall behind me.

Sam climbs out from underneath the desk. "Well well. You called off my personal visits, did you?" He challenges, raising one eyebrow.

"I, er, did no such thing.. Frankie's mistaken, is all." I lie.

Ever so slowly, he makes his way towards me, pinning me to the chair. "My problem still needs fixing, Brooke. And as you obviously didn't ring my friend, you have no choice." He explains.

I'm about to protest, when I see a perfect opportunity to tease him.

Yeah, I know. Not nice. But I didn't say I was...

"Okay." Is all I say, fumbling with his belt instantly.

Sam's face is full of disbelief and shock that I agreed so quickly.

"R-really?" He makes sure.

"Oh yeah!" I eagerly pretend.

Oh, this is going to be fun...