CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR

"That's got to be where the dreams go haywire" Jacob commented making Aniya sigh at his words

"That's got to be where the dreams go haywire" Jacob commented making Aniya sigh at his words. She would have gladly argued back, but she knew that making Jacob angry was the last she needed right now.

"It's not" Aniya spoke calmly and he narrowed his eyes

"Sam said you know everything, so you know as that we will never work along with those leeches"

Aniya had tightened her fist from under the table trying her hardest not to start yelling," I know that, but it just happens okay? I can't control my dreams"

He scoffed and let out a bitter laugh," Maybe that's it then, you were right for most of it, but this one is just where it goes out of the question"

"Jacob," Sam said to him in a warning tone

"No Sam, this is ridiculous" He laughed," It's just a dream, you can all agree with me that her telling us about the Cullens would never happen!"

"Hey look, I'm sorry you don't like what I said, but you don't need to act like that" Aniya retorted making him glare at her

"Act like what? Normal? Sorry if I'm just stating the obvious, but it's just the truth. No way in hell, are we ever going to work with them"

Aniya raised her hand to her forehead rubbing it," I'm just answering Jared's question okay? Again, I'm so sorry that I have to say it, but it's what happens in my dreams"

Everyone could feel the tension in the room, as Jacob grit his teeth keeping his glare at her, despite him wanting to be completely angry.

He couldn't be mad at her, in fact, the entire time since coming to Sam's, he felt the strong Primal pull coming from her.

He wanted her. He craved for her.

Seth spoke up from the silence," So, you said we work with them but why?"

Jacob rolled his eyes scoffing," It's never going to happen"

"Jacob just let her continue" Sam sighed at him

"You'll work together, to battle an army of the cold-ones that have red eyes" Aniya continued making everyone tense up at her words.

"An army?" Leah whispered as Aniya nodded

"See now you know it's not real" Jacob added and this comment had made Aniya snap as she stood up slamming her hands on the table.

Everyone looked at her in shock knowing that things were going to get heated. Sam didn't have a bone in his body to speak up either. Not with Aniya's aura making it hard for them all to breath.