Chapter 2

(Y/n) pov

"Hey, I'm Toshi!" she said smiling.

She had hazel eyes and strawberry blonde hair in a bun.

"Hey!" I said back. "You already know my name," I said laughing.

"Yep, so where are you from?" she asked.

"The United States."

"Oh, I always wanted to visit there! You should take me there sometime!"

"Yeah," I said. This girl is acting like we're best friends already.

"Well anyway, at lunch meet back up with me and we can have lunch together, and I'll introduce you to my friends and I'll give you an intro on all the people in our class, just in case you don't meet them today."

"Okay!" I say excitedly.

After that class went normally no one really introduced themselves so I didn't really say anything either. Then lunch came around and I tried to find Toshi. There was a lot of people and it was kind of hard to find her through the sea of people, but I saw her waving her arm yelling my name.

"There you are!" She said. "Come on!" She said dragging me through every one. "This is the group!" she said pointing to two other girls.

"Hey!" I said waving at them. "I'm (y/n)!"

"Hey, I'm Rina." said the one with black hair.

"I'm Yumiko." said the one with dark brown hair.

We all sat down and started to eat.

"So (Y/n) first things first see those people?" I nodded. "They are the preppy people trust me you should avoid them."

To be honest, I couldn't even really see them they were all just blobs since we were on the roof and they were ground.

"Those people are..."

Toshi went on to name everyone and tell me a little bit about them. I got a good idea on who everyone was and felt a little less nervous, it seemed like most of our class was nice.

After lunch ended we went back to class. Time flew and it was already time to go back home. I meet back up with Toshi, Rina, and Yumkio. I walked back home with them and we parted ways halfway through because we lived on opposite sides.

I skipped back home. I know it's a really kid-ish thing, but it was fun. I actually made friends! Maybe this year is going to better than what I thought. I was nervous for nothing. When I get home I should tell Evan. I wasn't really thinking about where I was going and turned at a building. I ran straight into something. I fell down because I was mid skip. Then I looked up I didn't run into something it was someone and of course, they were wearing my school uniform.

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry," I say scrabbling to get up.

"It's okay, but you should really look at where you're going." He said offering me a hand.

Well you know you wouldn't have run into me if you were paying attention too. Just saying. Well, I didn't say that because I'm not that outgoing.

I took it and brushed myself off. "I'm really sorry, thank you." I was bright red from embarrassment. I looked at his face and had no idea who he was. Then I paid more attention to his hair. It was greenish-brown. I swear Toshi told me about someone with that color hair.