Clay Busby ➵ NSFW Alphabet

Clay Busby
Memphis Belle
Warning: NSFW

Clay BusbyMemphis BelleWarning: NSFW

Aftercare
Clay never thinks about it. He loves sex as much as any other man, and in his eyes, the aftermath is the best part. Laying and laughing with his significant other while they're both still slick with sweat means a lot to him.

Body Part
The first thing he notices when he finds someone attractive, is their lips. The way they curve when they laugh, or purse when they kiss.

Cum
He doesn't care where he cums. If it's inside of you, though, he always asks before you guys even get started, just to keep the unexpected away.

Dirty Secret
He once fingered you under the table for a dinner, at an important event the crew was supposed to be hosting.

Experience
Clay is a singer, and that is already enough to make people weak in the knees. Still, he doesn't do one night stands, and has had very few serious relationships, so what he does know, he knows very well.

Favorite Position
Missionary. He likes a nice, unobstructed view of your face, and the erotic expressions that he causes to cross your features.

Goofy
He'll tease you every now and then, but other than that, he's usually pretty serious. Afterwards though, when he's coming down from his sex high, he's a cheesy mess.

Hair
He keeps himself very taken care of. Being stuffed up at tail gunner under all that clothing gets hot, so he trims up anywhere with hair.

Intimacy
He's super intimate. His face is always near yours, whether you're kissing, or if he's resting his forehead against yours.

Jack Off
His family is religious, but every man has his needs, and you're not always there to help him, so he can take care of himself pretty quickly, then pretends it never happened.

Kinks
He's pretty vanilla, for the most part. He's very much into denying the first orgasm or two, because it makes the third absolutely mind-shattering.

Location
Anywhere he feels safe. If he's certain you're alone, and won't be disturbed, he's fine with it. You just have to make sure you're in no rush.

Motivation
He sings about you a lot, and when he's singing, he always manages to lock eyes with you, and seeing the pure love and admiration in your eyes means so much to him.

No-No's
Calling him Daddy will almost immediately turn him off. It makes him think of his father, and what his father would do if he knew his son was having sex before marriage.

Oral
He's a singer, so his tongue, jaw, and vocal cords are all very strong. Sometimes when he's between your legs giving oral, he'll hum for a few seconds.

Pace
Slow, and sensual, to get started. When you're both right on edge though, his body can't help but speed everything up.

Quickie
He definitely doesn't mind. If it's before a mission or something, he'll definitely ask if you two can go somewhere private for a while before he has to leave.

Risk
He can't deny the fact that taking risks give him a bit of a thrill, but being in the air all dat is already a huge risk, so when he's on solid ground, he likes a break from all of that.

Stamina
His lungs are healthy, and since he can sing the way he does, I imagine he can hold his breath for quite some time, or go for more than two rounds.

Toys
He's too afraid to keep them in the barracks because if one of the guys found it, he'd never hear the end of it. He doesn't mind using them though.

Unfair
He always puts your pleasure before his own, and always makes you cum once before penetration. Mostly because it provides natural lube.

Volume
Boy, oh boy, is he loud! He'll moan your name and tell you how great your doing like theirs no tomorrow. Rascal once heard him from another room, and was mocking him for at least a week.

Wild Card
Clay likes when your hands are on him, whether they're running down his chest, or tangling in his hair.

X-Ray
Average length and average girth. His tongue makes up for anything he may be lacking, though.

Yearning
He loves spending time with you more than having sex with you, but he can't deny the simple pleasures he wants. He always asks sweetly in that polite southern tone of his.

ZZZ
It definitely tires him out, but with his heart pounding and his muscles throbbing, how could he possibly sleep?

Author's Note
Hope you enjoyed!! Any requests??