Jack Bocci ➵ NSFW Alphabet

Jack Bocci
Memphis Belle
Warning: NSFW

AftercareJack doesn't really give aftercare a second thought

Aftercare
Jack doesn't really give aftercare a second thought. What is there to do? Just wipe yourselves off then get on with life.

Body Part
He loves your chest. He isn't too vulgar when it comes to staring, but he doesn't try to hide it either.

Cum
It really takes him a while to cum. Not ridiculously long, but longer than it takes most. And he usually cums more than average too.

Dirty Secret
He wonders what public sex would be like. He respects you and all, but he can't seem to stop his curiosity.

Experience
He's more of a rough-housing, fist-fighting kind of guy. When he's not picking fights, he's getting busy. Or so he says. You totally didn't take his virginity or anything.

Favorite Position
Doggy-style. He like to push his chest to your back, put one hand on your hip, and the other touching your chest playfully.

Goofy
He isn't too goofy anyways. He's quiet, and just lets his feelings take control of him in the heat of the moment.

Hair
He has some chest hair, and doesn't trim up too much down south. He feels more "manly" that way.

Intimacy
Jack doesn't like getting all touchy feely. The first few times, there was less emotion because he wasn't sure how much he loved you. Each time gets more passionate though.

Jack Off
He'll do so, but only when he knows your near. He makes sure to let you hear him too, because he knows you'll come in and help him. Even if you don't, he'll just go at it until he cums.

Kinks
He's a sucker for denial. He always denies your first orgasm, and his own. After that, his patience grows thin, and he just races towards the finish line.

Location
Anywhere. Sex is sex. Why be picky? Worst case scenario, someone comes in. Chances are, they'll join you.

Motivation
His emotions play a big part in his effort in bed. He likes angry sex more than apology sex and blah, blah, blah.

No-No's
Being dominated. Jack loves being in control of you, especially after being bossed around all day. He once let you tie him down, but he still managed to get loose and get on top of you.

Oral
He prefers giving to receiving. His tongue is usually what helps you reach your first orgasm, and that's always the one he doesn't let you reach.

Pace
Fast, and rough. He makes sure to be safe though. He'll wear a condom, apply lube if you're not quite wet enough, and so on and so forth.

Quickie
He loves them. He thinks they're a quick thrill, and loves seeing you lean over the bathroom sink, towards the mirror, to fix yourself up afterwards.

Risk
He loves taking risks. The more dangerous, the more he gets off on it.

Stamina
Jack is extremely fit. He lasts the equivalent of three rounds, but between orgasm denial and whatnot, it's technically one or two.

Toys
He'll sometimes demand you use them in front of him. He doesn't like touching them himself, but likes seeing you get off and moan his name.

Unfair
It's pretty fair for both of you. First orgasm is always denied, second one is always absolutely amazing.

Volume
He'll let out a few grunts and curses, but he isn't too loud. He's more focused in trying to listen in on your own sounds.

Wild Card
He has a deep, short scar on the left side of his ribs, from a bar fight he got into a few years ago. He hates having it touched or asked about, because it still hurts from time to time.

X-Ray
Above average length, and above average girth. He is beyond pleasing to anyone he's with.

Yearning
His sex drive is a little above average, but not out of control. He knows the right and wrong times to ask for/offer sex.

ZZZ
For Jack, sex is the equivalent of a sugar high for a five year old. He passes out immediately after, no matter what time. If you're out somewhere though, he won't fall asleep, of course, but he'll definitely be more worn out.

Author's Note
Hope you enjoyed!! Any requests??