•One•

I watched as my mom place the grilled cheese sandwich on the plate in front of me

I watched as my mom place the grilled cheese sandwich on the plate in front of me. She soon goes back to make another one for herself.

"Hurry and eat up. You'll be late for school." My mom informed while spreading butter on one side of the bread.

"You will send me to school, right?" I ask after swallowing a bit of the sandwich.

"Of course I will. You don't know the streets here anyway." My mom answered.

After eating breakfast, I take my bag and used my shoes. We both got out of the building before hailing a cab and going to my new school.

Once arriving, I stepped out. The school was surprisingly big, intimidating me a teency bit. I felt so small in front of this huge place.

"Mom, I'll be fine on my own now." I looked inside the car where my mom is still sitting patiently.

"Who said I would come in there with you? Have a nice day, dear!" My mom closed the cab's door before the car zooms off.

Wow, such a wonderful mom.

I rolled my eyes. As I glance back at the school. I hesitantly walk inside, it was oddly quiet. Shrugging, I hastily search my way to the office. It didn't help with the signs written in Korean.

I can speak Korean fluently, but I am not that good at reading. It was a good thing there is the English translation at the bottom.

Finally in front of the office's door, I knocked three times and enter the room. I was met with a man in his fifties or something. I'm bad at guessing ages.

"Ah, are you Mrs. Alyssa's daughter?" The man asked with English, there is still a hint of Korean accent in there though.

"Yes, I would like to ask for my schedule." I ask in full Korean, surprising the man.

"O-Oh, here you go." He gave me a paper. "I'll lead you to your class. Please follow me."

I obediently followed him. I saw the halls are empty and I was actually worried if I'm late. I tried to not be late, but I guess I wasn't trying hard enough.

"Am I late?" I asked him whilst fiddling with my fingers out of nervousness.

"A little bit, don't worry, your mom has informed earlier that you'll be late." I nodded at his response even though he couldn't see it since he was practically in front of me.

We stopped at a brown colored door. He opened the door after informing me to stay here for a second.

"Okay students, I want you guys to calm down." I heard him say. "We have a new student transfering here. Please come in."