•Twenty•

Our eyes connected and for a moment I was lost in them

Our eyes connected and for a moment I was lost in them. When I realize what I'm doing, I turned away.

"Great job!" Mr Oh clapped his hands.

"What do you mean?" Miyeon questioned annoyed by his smiley face in this kind of situation.

"You guys past the final mission." He proudly smiled.

Suddenly someone appeared from the lake wearing a swimsuit and an oxygen tank attached on his back. Our jaws fell as we stare at this unbelievable situation.

The man opened his goggles and smiled at us. We were all speechless. So this whole thing was planned?

"This is Oh Juwon, a professional scuba diver and my son. He is your actual final mission." Mr Oh informed.

I breathe out an annoyed breath. And look at the said man who is unfazed of my glare.

"You could've killed me!" I yelled and the others were startled by my outburst.

"But I didn't and I wasn't meant to kill you." He calmly stated. "The point of this mission is teamwork. When one of your group members are in trouble, the rest of you must drop everything and help."

"I could see that your group have great teamwork considering all of you are willing to help Yunseo. You all did an excellent job, congratulations." He said before stepping back to let Mr Oh talk.

"This particular post will help with your PE grades so it wasn't all in vain. You may go back to the campsite to pack and have lunch." He finished before gesturing us to a path that leads to the campsite.

All of us was still a bit taken off guard but we silently took our backpacks and continue the walk back. I shivered when a soft breeze passed by then a warm jacket was draped across my shoulders.

I look beside to see Jimin who is looking at me with puppy dog eyes.

"You okay?" Jimin softly asked, but his voice just made me angry.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I coldly said before taking off the jacket. "I don't need it."

I shoved it back at him and walk ahead. I don't need him to be all nice to me. What's the point when I meant nothing to him?

¤¤¤

All the students have finally returned, some were soaking wet. Me and Jisoo saw the other girls and Lisa was the only one soaked. She told us that Jaehyun was the one drowning and she needs to pull him out of the water with a little help from the others.