Chapter 2: Thank you

••••••••••••

Days have passed, you can't help but feel jealous of all the Once (Twice fans)  who are posting their experiences about their ticket buying whether online or not. Every posts that you read makes you feel even more and more jealous,  but jealousy is not a good thing so you forced yourself to at least be happy for them.

Every day that passes tells you that the day of the concert goes nearer nearer. If only you could stop time and reverse it you would've done that by now but you're not Doctor Strange, duh. Just by thinking of your favourite girl group looking directly into someone eyes makes you all excited yet envious at the same time. Such mixed emotions you have these past few days.

You tried averting your attention to other kpop groups that you stan. Right now your listening to Redvelvet's song Really Really Bad Boy, knowing that you're not a soprano you couldn't quite hit Wendy's whistle notes well but you tried nonetheless.

Your favourite member of all is no other than Joohyun (Irene) and Yerim (Yeri). As the song ended another song rolls on,  this time it's Exo's LoveShot, it got you all hyped up again.

"Bakit ba ang 'lit' ng mga kanta na pinuproduce ng SM!!!?" (Why is it that all the songs that SM produces are all LIT?!) you shouted as you danced around with big smile on your face. You probably might've looked and sounded like  a poor person losing her sanity if someone where to witness it all.

'Please sana lumipas lang yung concert na di ko namamalayan' I hope the concert passes by without me knowing about it, please) you mentally said.

Another day passe again,  since you have nothing else to do but go to the official website of the university you're attending to hear updates about this coming school year, then after that you laid in your room watching kpop vines to ruin your wig. (IZ*ONE being extra,  Redvelvet being extra, Exo vines, etc)

"Y/n!" because of the headphones you're wearing you didn't hear your brother calling for you.

And so there came his second call.
"Y/n!!"

Still, you didn't hear it.

You laughed off and said,
"KKURA ANONG SABI MO?!! 'JINJA.. JINJA NICE BODY'?! WHAHAHAHA!" (WHAT DID YOU SAY KKURA?!! 'REALLY NICE BODY'?! WHAHAHAHA!)

You got startled by the sound of your door flyin' open and with your older brother marching in with an annoyed look.
"Fuu- Y/n ano ba?!  Kanina pa akong tawag sayo!" (Fuu- what the hell Y/n?! I've been calling for you!)

"Mwo?! Ano ba kasi yun?!" (What?! What is it anyways?!)

"Wag mo 'kong bibigyan ng mga korean-korean mo na yan ah? Bilisan mo tinatawag ka ni Papa!" (Don't you give me those Korean-Korean of yours! Hurry up, dad is calling you!) then left.

You crunched your nose at your brother's grumpy attitude.

Then so with that you paused the vid and went out of your room. You saw you father walking out of the kitchen so you approached him.

"Ano po yun Pa?" (What is it dad?) you uninterestedly asked,  because you know that when he called for you, he'll ask for an errand,  and your guts didn't prove you wrong.