Chapter 15: Acussations

Jeongyeon and Nayeon stayed at the hotel for another day, hoping that maybe this day they'd finally get a lead, and if they didn't they're gonna have to go back, as much to Jeongyeon's dismay.

There was a knock on the door Nayeon went to open it, she was greeted by their bodyguard.
"Ms. Im, Yoo, I have found Ms. Mina."

Hearing that Jeongyeon stood up from the bed and approached them. "Where? Show us the way." Dowoon nodded and led them the way.

Meanwhile Y/n couldn't sleep at all, she stayed wide awake 'till morning. She's been waiting for Mina to come back since the latter has nowhere else to go to. The sound of the digital clock that hangs on the wall makes worries grow. She was brought back to her trance when she heard her door buzz. She stood up from the couch and fixed her hair.

She opens the door to meet foreign faces along with two police officers. They took hold of her wrist and she got frantic.
"Wait. Wait.. Wait is this?" she asked the police officers. She then looked at the two older girls who gave her mad looks. Especially the tall girl.
"You! Where's Mina?!" Y/n had to move back when Jeongyeon charges at her with balled fists, before Jeongyeon could even touch her the police officers interfered and blocked the way. Nayeon also helped to calm the fuming korean girl.

Y/n don't know what she's saying but she's slightly getting what's going on.
One police officer took hold of Y/n's handcuffed hands while the other one checked the whole unit before shaking his head.
"She's not here Ms. Yoo." the police officer said in English.

"What do you mean she's not here?! She was with this girl the whole time!" Jeongyeon frustratingly exclaims in korean, not caring whether they will understand her or not.

"Jeongyeon, calm down.." Nayeon whispered to the taller korean girl.
While the tall bodyguard, Dowoon smirked at the scene before him. His plans are working smoothly, just the way they planned it.

Jeongyeon ignored Nayeon and approached Y/n,
"You, where is Mina?"

"I... I don't know! She left last night, she haven't came back since then. We sorta got into an argument that's why she left. " Y/n said.

"What did you two argued about?" Jeongyeon grew curious.

"She.. She told me the real reason why she left, why she hid." Jeongyeon and the others listened attentively to the filipino, trying their best not to let a single word slip.

"She told me about this secretary, Mr. Han. He has been molesting her for almost two years now–" Jeongyeon scoffed and cut her off.

"Nonsense! What lies are you saying right now? Mr. Eunsoo would never do that to her. He cherishes Mina so much. Are you just trying to get out of this mess and let someone else pay for what you have done?" Y/n tried to get off from the police officer's grasp but failed. "I am not lying!"

"Dalhin mo na yan." (Take her in.) the other police officer said to the one holding Y/n's wrist.
Nayeon tried to calm Jeongyeon by caressing her arm. They thought they'd finally get to see Mina again but they were wrong. The police took Y/n to the police station for further investigation while Jeongyeon and Nayeon called Park Jinyoung about what they just found out.

Y/n shifted on her seat, she was feeling uneasy, she has never been into the police station before, scratch that, she has never been called off or taken here to be investigated. She sat inside a room with just two chairs, one table and a single light.

She sat upright when a female police officer walked in and sat infront of her.
"I already called your parents about this matter.. Hindi ka mukhang yung tipo na mangaabduct ng ganun-ganun nalang. In fact, gulat na gulat ang mga magulang mo ito." (I already called your parents about this matter.. You don't look like someone who would abduct someone just like that. In fact, they were so surprised when they found out about it.)