Chapter 14: Revelation

3rd Person Pov:

Slender fingers dances along the white and black keys as it plays a sad yet beautiful melody of the song that the figure's favourite artist sang, IU.

"sumjugyeo samkin nunmuri
yeogi heureuneun deuthae"

"hal mareul ireo goyohan maeume
gieokcheoreom deullyeooneun moksori"

I’ll be there hollo geonneun neoye dwie–" Y/n switched upon falsetto to head notes before stopping. She was never the type who sings such songs but at times like this she felt like it.

Her mind drifted off to the certain japanese girl. Last night, she haven't told Mina about what she saw in the news, she's afraid. Afraid that she'll leave her sooner.

For these couple of weeks she have gotten so fond of the older girl to the point that she... don't want her to leave. Selfish, yes, but she just can't help it.

And also about the japanese girl's problem that she still haven't heard about, she knows exactly that there's something wrong with the older girl and she doesn't want her to deal with it alone so this time she's gonna ask her.

---------

Jeongyeon have gotten so many response from the Once and even to the netizens who doesn't care about kpop back then. But none of them could tell where the japanese girl exactly is.

So they decided to wait a bit.

----------

The familar tall man walked down the street with black cap. He have an earpiece on his right ear as he spoke.
"Do you work right Dowoon. I'm just reminding you both of us will deal with it once the others know." the tall man with cap known to be the bodyguard Han Dowoon, that Nayeon and Jeongyeon is with slightly rolled his eyes and answered.

"Yes, I understand Mr. Kwon." then the call ended. He accidentally bumped into someone and he bowed down and hurried off making the person confusingly look his way.

--------

Y/n watched Mina knit a hat, she's been working on it for a few days now and now its almost done.

Once finished she hands it to the filipino girl with a gummy smile. Y/n took it and looked at the older girl confusingly but with a smile spreading on her face.
"What is this?"

"It's for you. I made it for you." Y/n blushed and scratched the back of her head.

"Oh wow.. I.. Thank you, really." she sheepishly smiled at the other who is busy fixing the table.

"I should be the one thanking you Y/n,  you've been so nice to me this month. So thank you." they exchanged warm smiles before looking away with flushed cheeks.

Yes, its been a month now since she first met Mina. She didn't realize that time seems to fly fast when she's with her.

She broke of her own trance and sat next to the japanese girl making her look at her.
"Give me your hand." she felt butterflies kn her stomach knowing that she's just about to do something cringey, in her own point of view at least.

"Why?"

"Just give it to me." she playfully rolled her eyes making the japanese girl to giggle and reaches out her hand. By the time Y/n took hold of her hand her heartbeat went faster. She will never get use to skinships such as this, especially with this certain brunette." Close your eyes."

"Why?!" hearing her laugh makes her smile as well, gosh, she could just hear them everyday.
'Why am I really feeling this way towards her? What is the meaning of this?' Y/n said to herself.